LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted. Being a loyal and devoted admirer of the Royal Family, I puke their newest hanger-on into St James Park lake.

I wish the papparazi hadn't photographed all that.

Granted, they didn't, they were busy photographing a tumbling racedriver crash his Audi at a couple of hundred mph in France

I hope the guy's headache won't last too long

Granted. When they put him in the ambulance they forget to lock the back doors. While climbing La Rue Montagne the doors open, the trolley rolls off with the driver strapped to it and goes careering back down le montagne, and over la precipice.

I hope he had plenty of life insurance.

Granted. When they put him in the ambulance they forget to lock the back doors. While climbing La Rue Montagne the doors open, the trolley rolls off with the driver strapped to it and goes careering back down le montagne, and over la precipice.

I hope he had plenty of life insurance.

Granted and for some strange reason he donated it all to me!

I wish it's enough to buy a new Audi racer, I want one! (with a carrier on the roof for my chair)

granted jilia gets her new audi but they forget the carrier for her other wheels (They say dealer defect)or nooo option here.

wishes julia would buy a mazerati instead and take me for a ride lol

granted jilia gets her new audi but they forget the carrier for her other wheels (They say dealer defect)or nooo option here.

wishes julia would buy a mazerati instead and take me for a ride lol

Granted, the money are pletyfull and I buy more toys, but this is an open car, and the wind blows all yoor hair off except for a few, so now yo look like Homer Simpson

I hope there is a marge around to take care of lexsis!

Granted. The queen mother doesn't take out the belt. However, the queen alien does.

Granted. Unfortunately, the vampire safety suit is red, and the dye needed to make that color came from blood. Therefore, the vampires are still interested in Yvhuce.

Yvhuce returns from kicking vampire ass, Ash Williams/Reggie Bannister style. He now has a quadbarrel shotgun with infinite ammo, a chainsaw that never runs out of gas, and a cybernetic right hand.

I wish it was a law that all videogames had good cheat codes.

Granted all video games come with cheat codes ! but the vampires turn real bite Yvhuce in the neck turn him into a drooling zombie !

wishes yvhuce did not drool so much !and escapes vampire curse !

Granted, Yvhuce escapes the normal vampire curse but develops the more serious condition; he becomes a lawyer.

I wish Julia would be kinder to me.

Granted, Yvhuce escapes the normal vampire curse but develops the more serious condition; he becomes a lawyer.

I wish Julia would be kinder to me.

Granted, she just gave you a red scooter, can you ask for more

I wish I hadn't eaten that trophy

Granted. Juliabam did not eat the trophy. Instead, the trophy ate Juliabam.

I wish that the trophy spits Juliabam up after all, because this place wouldn't be as fun without her bantering.

Granted, the machine vomits Juliabam into St James Park Lake. Unfortunately she has suffered acute sense-of-humour failure and all the fish rush to the other side and jump out.

I hope Juliabam manages to get a sense-of-humour transplant before all the fish die.

Granted. Juliabam gets a sense-of-humour transplant. However, her sense of humor is so poor as a result that all of the fish die anyway.

I wish for enough fish to restock St James Park Lake.

Granted. You have enough fish to restock the lake. Unfortunately you have no way of getting them there, so you end up with a heap of rotten fish.

I hope Julia doesn't mind being insulted on this site.

Granted. You have enough fish to restock the lake. Unfortunately you have no way of getting them there, so you end up with a heap of rotten fish.

I hope Julia doesn't mind being insulted on this site.

Granted, however they're not really insults, just badly judged compliments

I hope freswith.. well not really :whistling:

Granted. Freswith isn't really a frog, but a handsome prince.

I hope Juliabam doesn't mind me flirting with Chelsea.

Granted, I might just stick to Man. U. Then, I can't help it

I hope freswith can have an entire football team in his pond, for the pool party!

Granted. My pond houses whole football teams - every time they blow the championship.

I hope they win the cup this year.

Granted they won a pretective cup in a cometition to find the best slogan for for sports underwear with the slogan "it fits"

I wish freswiths wish will not go through

Granted. I just donlt want the scruffy buggers being thrown into my nice clean lake again.

I wish several kinds of pox on the London Olympics.

Granted. I just donlt want the scruffy buggers being thrown into my nice clean lake again.

I wish several kinds of pox on the London Olympics.

granted they are cursed with a near poximity anywhere, and a pox imately best ever virus!

I wish I was an athlete competing in the olympics!1

Granted. You are an athlete competing in the olympics. Unfortunately, as a pole vaulter, you forgot to check the equipment and your pole broke, leaving you with some serious injuries.

I wish that Juliabam gets the best possible care at the hospital.

Granted. Unfortunately they are unable to remove the pole because it went straight up her fundamental orifice and is thus much too close to her brain.

I wish Juliabam every success in her new career as a scarecrow.

Granted. Unfortunately they are unable to remove the pole because it went straight up her fundamental orifice and is thus much too close to her brain.

I wish Juliabam every success in her new career as a scarecrow.

Granted, left in pole position julia now rides in front of any parade, acting as an example to what frogs and underwear will do to you. From now on, every kid will poop underwhere and stomp frogs

I wish they weren's so busy now

Granted. They are much too busy to bother about the frog, and even the most stupid child knows what will happen when you stomp on a lilypad.

I wish I could find it in my heart to be kinder to Juliabam and stop winding the poor woman up all the time