LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, she visits her teddy bear regularly, but the teddy shows no signs of recgnition when she is there, but when she leaves, the teddy comes to life and have a jolly good time with Julia

chances are, underwhere would also show no signs of recognition, cause he can't recognise people by face anyway. Research has shown he has almost as difficult a time differentiating stuffed animals as well.

I wish underwear would forget she ever had that bear

underwhere promptly forgets he has the bear, after shipping it to Juliabam. Upon arrival, the bear comes alive and eats Juliabam in one bite. CHOMP!

I wish that the bear has very strong teeth, capable of crunching even the most hardened Juliabam.

chances are, underwhere would also show no signs of recognition, cause he can't recognise people by face anyway. Research has shown he has almost as difficult a time differentiating stuffed animals as well.

underwhere promptly forgets he has the bear, after shipping it to Juliabam. Upon arrival, the bear comes alive and eats Juliabam in one bite. CHOMP!

I wish that the bear has very strong teeth, capable of crunching even the most hardened Juliabam.

Wish not granted as you answered the wrong post, as punishment your best dress is taken from you and you have to go visit the next school who wants to see the mayor in a skimpy skirt and a shirt that shows no breast definition

I wish peytons wish for a genie will be granted him

Peyton's wish for the genie to diaper him for evermore is granted. Unfortunately the eternal diaper cannot be taken off and so Payton contracts terminal diaper rash.

I hope Juliabam can find the right spell for removing magic diapers.

Peyton's wish for the genie to diaper him for evermore is granted. Unfortunately the eternal diaper cannot be taken off and so Payton contracts terminal diaper rash.

I hope Juliabam can find the right spell for removing magic diapers.

Granted, however it was on the cost of freswith forgetting how to put it on right, so now pee ple in the park are seing a frog wandering around in blind with a nappy over his head

I wish a seing eye dog will adopt freswith

Thank you. I have a seeing-eye dog, but alas it gets into a fight with the eating-mouth dog I have for my anorexia.

I hope I can separate them without them turning on me.

Thank you. I have a seeing-eye dog, but alas it gets into a fight with the eating-mouth dog I have for my anorexia.

I hope I can separate them without them turning on me.

Granted you can, you just got yourself a break apart dog...

I hope the dog doesn't break freswith too much apart!

Granted. Because freswith is the dog's owner, the dog does not ever make any effort at breaking him apart. Instead, it has a fascination with wheels and axels, and promptly dismantles Julia's beloved panser chair.

I wish that Julia has a warranty and service contract on her chair. (I wouldn't want her to not be able to cause trouble, after all.)

Granted. Julia's panzerkampfrollstuhl is fitted with new wheels and tracks by the support company and reloaded with 88mm armour-piercing ammunition.

I hope I can get out of range in time.

granted you get out of range .But julia has a new secret fart eveloper weapon that gives you major stinky frog farts !!

i wish freswith would buy my new invention the super duper fart disappateing diaper

Freswith byes your invention for 200 lilly pads, but after one use, declares it totally useless and defective, and wants his money back.

I wish that freswith can get his money back, as I am not sure that any banks except lilly pads as currency.

All of a sudden the banks accept lilly pads as currency !.Freswith gets filthy rich !!.But has to donate all the licensing rights to the under privilaged tadpole and frogs ! .This is after the paris frogleg festival of 2011 .

i wish freswith to make money after the fact ! .So he can still pay for the divorce after my half of the lily pad sank ! ( us girls never forget !LOL lol )

Granted, Freswith makes a fortune with his one-frog minstrel show, blacked up, singing and dancing on his lilypad as the tourists throw money at him.

I hope the taxman doesn't discover me!

Granted, Freswith makes a fortune with his one-frog minstrel show, blacked up, singing and dancing on his lilypad as the tourists throw money at him.

I hope the taxman doesn't discover me!

Granted, but only because the mafia discovered you first and demanded you to pay money for protection, unfortunately they thought tourists were throwing more than tiny pennies at you so the price for protection exceeds your income tenfold

I hope freswith atleast feels protected now

freswith feels protected but still has leaks

wishes freswith finds protection with no leaks

Granted, during his search through aleyxsis' closets freswith finds an almost new worn only twice latex suit that he brings with him home.

I hope freswith is nt allergic to latex

Granted; Freswith isn't allergic to latex, but he hates the stuff. He burns the latex suit just upwind of Julia.

I hope Julia enjoys the smell of burning rubber.

Granted; Freswith isn't allergic to latex, but he hates the stuff. He burns the latex suit just upwind of Julia.

I hope Julia enjoys the smell of burning rubber.

Granted, Julia loves it, it turns on old memories of having great fun in the bed

I wish freswith could be fun

Granted. Freswith can be fun as long as he isn't in bed with Julia.

I hope Julia's sweeter personality lasts for the long-term.

Granted. Freswith can be fun as long as he isn't in bed with Julia.

I hope Julia's sweeter personality lasts for the long-term.

Granted, Julia will stay incredibly sweet and most unbelievably kind for a long time to come: But her kindness also demands her to accept freswiths special wish to be treated with a physically hard diciplining and most huumiliating hand

I hope freswith is looking forward to be humiliated and hurt. (don't worry too much about injuries, I know a couple of good restaurants that serve great spareparts for froggies)

Granted. Freswith is looking forward to be humiliated and hurt the way he looks forward to Monday mornings. (Freswith just isn't into that side of things and tends to give it back even harder to anyone who tries it on.)

I hope Julia finds her whipping-boy elsewhere.

Granted. Freswith is looking forward to be humiliated and hurt the way he looks forward to Monday mornings. (Freswith just isn't into that side of things and tends to give it back even harder to anyone who tries it on.)

I hope Julia finds her whipping-boy elsewhere.

Granted, she finds freswith hiding under the bed

I hope freswith is ready is not too scared!

Granted, Freswith takes the pain with the same grimace, and then tears Juliabam to pieces in an uncontrollable rage.

I wish Juliabam wasn't so sadistic.

julia is now not so sadistic towards freswith .But takes her anger out on a stuffed frog that looks like freswith

i wish julia and freswith never stop their bantering (much to interesting )