LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted. aleyxix now understands the full wave flux rectifier. Unfortunately, he sees no practical use for it.

I wish knowledge was always practical.

Granted. All knowledge is now practical All art, poetry and music ceases to exist.

I wish I could paint, or write poetry, or even sing!

Granted, you have a French maid. She's 63, monumentally fat, lazy, smells of garlic and B.O., chain smokes Gaulloise Tres Forte, whistles out of tune, coughs, wheezes, farts, shaves once a week, and hates Les Anglos.

I wish Aleyxsis a pert little Scandinavian au-pair girl.

Granted, you have a French maid. She's 63, monumentally fat, lazy, smells of garlic and B.O., chain smokes Gaulloise Tres Forte, whistles out of tune, coughs, wheezes, farts, shaves once a week, and hates Les Anglos.

I wish Aleyxsis a pert little Scandinavian au-pair girl.

Granted,but when she cooks, she only serves sheeps eyes and brain.

I wish for a fancy french restaurant that serves plenty of froglegs close to aleyxis' home

Granted, but because of wild unsubstantiated reports of food poisoning being present at that restaurant, the restaurant is forced to close, having served zero customers.

I wish both people and frogs would agree to elect the tooth fairy as our ultimate leader.

Granted, dlb gets a bigger bedroom. Unfortunately, the rest of his living space stays the same size. Therefore, part of the bedroom is now outside, subjected to mosquitos and onlookers alike.

I wish I didn't have to pay for printer ink.

Granted, dlb gets a bigger bedroom. Unfortunately, the rest of his living space stays the same size. Therefore, part of the bedroom is now outside, subjected to mosquitos and onlookers alike.

I wish I didn't have to pay for printer ink.

Granted, you invent an all free ink for printers, however th ink smells like cat pee,and all your job applications are archived in the bin upon arrival on the companies.

I wish that underwear will not need a new job after his old ink runs out

Granted. In fact, I get a tremendoius quantity of requests for the ink, so that disgruntled people can send stinky letters to their politicians. As a result, I become a millionaire, and no longer need a job.

I wish for some strawberry shortcake (without rotten strawberries).

Granted. In fact, I get a tremendoius quantity of requests for the ink, so that disgruntled people can send stinky letters to their politicians. As a result, I become a millionaire, and no longer need a job.

I wish for some strawberry shortcake (without rotten strawberries).

Granted but the cake is so short your lips can't reach it

I wish to see underwear with longer lips

granted underwhere has longer lips but now they are too long and drag on the floor

i wish there was such a thing as an honest politician

Granted there are such thing as honest politicians, but since they honestly tells they can't do a thing about anything, and promises you no improvement on whatever your problems migh be, they'll always loose any election and have no influence on the daily ruling.

I wish to be able t buy a corrupt politician and have the country be turned in favour of me as Queen (Tried of only being Princess of Wheels)

Granted; you buy a corrupt politician, but because he is "affordable" he is so corrupt that he won't stay bought. The country revolts at the idea of you being Queen, and you get sent to the Tower for treason.

I hope Julia gets a fair trial and a dignified execution.

JULIA gets a dignified execution but lives ??comes back as a zombie ad tries to eat our brains !

and not to bring up an old thread ,But i wish julia did not have zombie brains she would be way to dangerous :thumbsup: umm so on't at mty braibnsssssssssssssssss bliurrdvccbbnnghuhuhuhuohuhhh088ijijijjpjp too late lol

Granted; you buy a corrupt politician, but because he is "affordable" he is so corrupt that he won't stay bought. The country revolts at the idea of you being Queen, and you get sent to the Tower for treason.

I hope Julia gets a fair trial and a dignified execution.

Granted. Julia has an amazing lawyer, however she's enjoyed one too many shots of tequila and outs herself.

I wish I had someone else to clean my room and do laundry.

Granted. Julia has an amazing lawyer, however she's enjoyed one too many shots of tequila and outs herself.

I wish I had someone else to clean my room and do laundry.

Granted you had, but you answered the wrong post and everything was taken from you

I wish you had done things right

Granted: you become a girl, just for a day. However, you decide you like being a girl so much that you get suicidally depressed when you change back into a boy again.

I wish aleyxsis will get proper psychological help as a result of this multiple changes in sex, and the corresponding identity issues it causes.

Granted. Aleyxsis gets proper psychological help about his identity issues from the kind, considerate Dr Freswith. Unfortunately he comes away convinced he is Napoleon Bonaparte.

I hope Aleyxsis recovers before he reaches Waterloo.

Aleyxsis stops just before waterloo .Just does not like the looks of the place

Still wishes the kind Dr freswith did not make me think im napoleon !

Granted, you now think you're freswiths wife instead, but freswith doesn't like the look of you after you have been soaking in his house for a couple of days and locks you out

I wish freswith wasn't so picky and hope he will let his wife Aleyxis back in

Granted. I let Aleyxsis back on to my lilypad, which promptly tips over and pitches him headfirst into the lake.

I hope he can swim as well as I can.