LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted: diapers are now cheaper and better than other forms of under garment. However, because of the hard economic times, this causes there to be a rush on diapers, and nobody can produce them as quickly as people want them so there develops a black market for those who are fortunate to get their hands on them, and everybody else must pay $1000 per diaper.

I wish for a case of massive deflation to bring the black market for diapers under control.

Granted: diapers are now cheaper and better than other forms of under garment. However, because of the hard economic times, this causes there to be a rush on diapers, and nobody can produce them as quickly as people want them so there develops a black market for those who are fortunate to get their hands on them, and everybody else must pay $1000 per diaper.

I wish for a case of massive deflation to bring the black market for diapers under control.

Granted, a case of massive deflation is delivered at your doorstep, but the case is way too large to fit through your doorway so you'll have to leave it outside -next morning you find out it's been stolen during the night, and you'll have to rethink all your plans.

I wish underwear will come up with some new great plans!

*scratches head* hmmmm....

Okay, granted: I come up with some new great plans, but they are so great that I just know nobody else will understand them, so I keep the plans secret to myself, corner the market on diapers, and share all of the diapers in my possession with nobody! Now you all have none! :lol::wacko:

I wish that nobody tries to take out revenge on me for being so evil.

Granted, the government hire an assassin codenamed "Nobody" to come and kill you.

I wish you the best of luck in trying to outrun him. I heard he's like Altair from Assassins Creed and Solid Snake put into one.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Granted: I actually do outrun him, but I discover the only way to do so is to run off the edge of a cliff, and I die when I hit the ground below. Poor me.

I wish that my burial will be attended exclusively be dailydiapers members.

Granted, We all give you a viking funeral. As a side note, we dress you like Leaf Erikson and all chant "Hinga dinga dergen" as your flameing courses floats towards the sunset to Asgard.

I wish you could get me an autograph from Odin. I hear hes a bad ass.

Granted, We all give you a viking funeral. As a side note, we dress you like Leaf Erikson and all chant "Hinga dinga dergen" as your flameing courses floats towards the sunset to Asgard.

I wish you could get me an autograph from Odin. I hear hes a bad ass.

Granted, you get Odins autograph in form of his signature fart in a paperbag so you can verify the rumours you hear about his arse...

I wish alice will finda gasmask!

Alice finds a heavy duty gasmask. Unfortunately, when he wears it, everyone addresses him as "Julia".

I hope the Allfather is unusually forgiving to Julia, as he will not like to see she has her deathwound in her back.

The Allfather is unusually forgiving of Julia, and removes the deathwound from her back, placing the deathwound squarely on freswith instead.

I wish this deathwound could be permanently exorcised so that it can harm no person, neither man nor woman, nor any animal, but particularly neither frogs nor toads, nor any mythological creatures.

Granted, the deathwound is exorcised in the same method of a spiritual exorcism and now it infects the plants which in turn infects trees. This makes every tree on earth not produce oxygen and only release CO2, this making the earth's air like poison. The entire planet must now move to another planet to sustain life.

I wish the human race could find a nice planet to live on.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Granted. In a moment of profound insight you find out what really motivates Julia. Unfortunately your mind cannot take the strain of such an evil monstrosity, and you go mad.

I wish Alice a successful exorcism and a sppedy return to sanity.

Granted: this person has great luck and succeeds in killing the person responsible. However, when the authorities catch up with this person, this person names you, Alice-chan, in the murder-for-hire plot, and you are charged and subsequently convicted. You spend the rest of your days behind bars, without diapers or sissy clothing, which drives you completely insane.

I wish that people will write you lots of letters in prison.

Granted, a ton of more of les retarded women who thinks they can salvage his poor soul keeps sending loveletters with hot erotic poetry in them. (I gess a ton of that sort of women will only be between 3-4) Unfortunately cencorship in prison forbids erotic poetry, so alice thinks all the letters are from the same person with a rather strange handwriting and signature consisting of only fat black lines.

I wish Alice will learn to read bewteen the lines, as they appear to be the only areas that still might contain some sort of unhidden message!

Granted. The killer has a fetish for paraplegics, and thinks that all women lie there like a sack of potatoes watching the television while he has sex with them. Unfortunately he snores loudly and continuously, and Juliabam eventually has to murder him.

I wish Julia enjoys better luck with her next paramour. I wish him/her total deafness and the skin of a rhinocerous. How about Barry Manilow?

Granted, Barry now amuses you, and you travel all over the world to follow him everywhere he goes!

I wish BJ a happy jouney!

Granted. He has a deliriously happy journey until he takes a wrong turn and winds up at Julia's door. Julia murders him and hides his corpse (we wont even go into what she does with his corpse).

I wish I could think up a good wish.

Granted: You think up the best wish in the whole world, but before you get a chance to make your wish, you have a massive stroke. You wake up in the hospital having forgotten all about the wish.

I wish that I would never be held responsible for any negative deeds which would otherwise be attributed to me, and that I would still be able to reap the rewards of anything positive I do.