LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, but you feel alienated because of it.

I wish for my eBay stuff to arrive (I'm looking forward to the most perfect Gothic corset top/dress)

Granted, your stuff will arrive, in a couple of years. I forgot to mail it today and was just wondering if I could wear it a couple more years before you got it..now that you have paid for it... but I promise I will send it, in a couple of years!

I wish I didn't have to send stuff to abrera!

Granted. They now deliver stuff at mach 3, so it goes straight through your house taking out the doors and windows as it passes.

I wish my package would arrive from Cosy'n'Dry.

Granted you do now.. Its knowledge. But you still forget things as soon as you learn them so before end of this post, you forget what you were missing and why you even read this post. One should have thought all that glue sniffing would make things stick a bit better!!!

I wish abreras brain wil become more healthy!

Granted. Abrera is carted off to the looneybin to receive treatment for his hypermania, and Juliabam keeps up with the ambulance in her van. When they are decanting Abrera into the bin, Julia takes a shot at him.

I wish that Julia hits her mark.

Granted, but just then the delusion ends.

I wish for Freswith's anti-particles to be turned into non-blind entities.

Granted but the price was both your eyes both your arms and one foot.

I wish abrera will learn to hover very soon, and use sonar like the bats do!

Granted. They are going to reinvent the Roman Circus, based in a "foreign jurisdiction" where gladiators will fight to the death. Many job opportunities for Christians in the arena. Must like cats. Pension scheme. Medicare. Tax-free. No work permits required. No experience needed; just a certificate of baptism. Secure employment for the rest of your life.

I wish they would include lawyers in the above scheme.

Granted but since the particles are non-blinding particles, they instead make her see things beyond what she should normally should be able to see....like the insides of people instead of their skin!

I wish I had a pair of wings.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Granted. You have a pair of wings. You are immediately grounded by the FAA for flying without a licence in an unregistered aircraft without certificate of airworthiness or insurance. Believe me, I know!

I wish the paperwork for my aircraft didn't weigh more than the aircraft itself.

Granted: You acquire so much music on records, tapes, CDs, and other forms of recording media that you are unable to leave your house with all of this music in the way. As a result, you are unable to go get something to eat and die of starvation.

I wish people would be more honest with each other and stop pretending, either for social pleasantries or malice.

Granted: You acquire so much music on records, tapes, CDs, and other forms of recording media that you are unable to leave your house with all of this music in the way. As a result, you are unable to go get something to eat and die of starvation.

I wish people would be more honest with each other and stop pretending, either for social pleasantries or malice.

Granted, pee ple are now brutally honest towards you, and explains that they actually really hates you and wants nothing to do with you. You end up living in solitaire planning how to bomb all the universities and airlines because you can't start a study or get a ticket to fly since nobody wants to sit next to you.

I wish pee ple would be less honest towards underwear and atleast try to get along with him!

Granted, Little Mozart appear and is killed.

I wish that Jo Brand married John Sergeant.

Granted, they marry, but only because abrera and freswith promised to marry eachother too... sorry freswith I know you offer great sacrifice to keep abrera happy, but are you sure you remembered to take your pills this morning..

I wish freswith remember his pill!

Granted: freswith remembered to take his pill, but he was fresh out of pills in need of a new prescription so couldn't actually take them. As a result, all freswith could think to do was terrorize Juliabam, and he did.

I wish that there was a machine that could create synthetic pills quickly and accurately, and that freswith came to acquire such a machine, so freswith wouldn't need to worry about whether he had a new prescription or not.

Granted: he gets the machine, but he charges you a fortune for the privilege of allowing you to use it too.

*singing* I wish I were a rich man.

Granted. You retire to extreme poverty and end up under the same arch of the bridge as I do.

I wish I could afford to retire.

Granted, you retire to be a baglady, and spend your entire savings on a plasticbag to keep your belongings in and a cheap bottle of whine!

I wish someone will throw a couple of pennies in freswiths hat while he is sleeping!