LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted but the pressure is so intense when the can openes that the pepsi spills on the floor.

I wish people would stop argueing between Pepsi and Coke because Pepsi already won.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Granted, take these Knockout pills (nighty night)

I wish someone responded to the word association post.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Granted someone did, but it's from a person in a membergroup you have no access to, so you won't be able to see it. You also won't be able to answer before one from your own gruoup have replied or the previous poster allows users outside the group to read his post!

I wish we didn't have to keep so many secrects from each other!

Granted. We don't keep secrets from each other. Blackmail, stalking, vigilante death threats and hate-mail become the rule of the day.

I wish we used the PM system a bit more freely to communicate with each other, and let off steam there rather than in public.

Granted, it will blow... a hole in your wallet instead.

I wish That Lethal Bizzle would collaborate with Bobby Davro.

Granted, but it makes no sense and it blows your mind out, so you're left senseless and mindless in the gutter, living day by day begging for a couple of dollars so you can buy a bag and some glue to sniff to keep your mind from wandering off in dreams of better times!

I wish things weren't that bad for poor abrera!

Oh, they aren't that bad for abrera. They are worse. Granted: abrera falls into a swimming pool filled with hydrochloric acid, and burns several holes through his body.

I wish somebody will be able to properly heal abrera.

Oh, they aren't that bad for abrera. They are worse. Granted: abrera falls into a swimming pool filled with hydrochloric acid, and burns several holes through his body.

I wish somebody will be able to properly heal abrera.

Granted somebody will be able to heal abrera, but they don't care enough for him to do it. Instead they fill the holes with dirt and plants grass in them, turning abrera into the worlds first wandering golfcourse..¨

I wish someone will score a hole in one on abrera!

Granted, but the first person to hole-in-one gets arrested for indecent assault

I wish it were not so cold. Will somebody turn the Global Warming up, please?

Granted, a giant comet of pure ice lands right on your house and hurts you badly, now everybody still enjoys the warmer weather and uses your house as a giant refrigerator!

I wish to find some good icecream in the refrigerator and eat it!

Granted, but that means you'll put weight on.

I wish for lunch to cook already...again.

Lunch did cook already, and that's where your main problem is... you were too late for the party, and you will slowly die from a painfull starvation!

I wish abrera had been a little faster at the table!