LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, here is french transsexual heidi klum. He's 60 (perfect match, eh?) 23 stone and has long hair.

I wish Error 1103 would disappear.

Granted, error 1103 is now gone (strange name you gave that thing, why do all men name their thing??)) You now look like a girl at first glance but experiensed eyes would be quick to notice that the girl equivalent to your error 1103 is also missing. You're now officially nonesexual!

Maybe you're actually Middlesex!?!?

Granted. Julia will be crossed off the naughty list when she learns to behave like a lady.

I wish Julia would behave like a gentle lady. Even if she is a Dalek.

Granted, and wouldn't you know it, now that you have low cholesterol, a new research study has been released that indicates that having low cholesterol puts you at higher risk for a wide variety of cancers and rare diseases. You acquire four of those and die a painful death.

I wish medical science would be a little more consistent and less confusing so that there would be no research studies conducted with conflicting results so I would know what the heck I should really believe.

Granted, pee ple are now using their godgiven spacecrafts to leave earth benefitting the planet extremely, but, since there are no suitable destination planets, we will be forced to live a star trek like life, in spaceships that are only 1000 times smaller than the Enterprise.

I wish pee ple will not come and disturb our good peace here on the moon!

Granted! Once they hear that you are in residence there, a load of Aliens come a settle next door, and try to entertain you with their cacaphonous music.

I wish for peace, plenty and serenity here on earth.

Granted we have peace and serenity and plenty of death.

I wish for I wasn't the harbinger of despair.

Granted you aren't. In fact you're nothing, not even a hole in the ground, you're a zero, not even worth spending any thoughts on!!! .. Happy now ? :P

I wish abrera would be something or someone soon!

Granted. Julia gets her Puerto Rican cabin boy. He's poxed to the eyebrows and has the manners of a Brummie.

I wish Julia could love me for the harmless gentlefrog that I am.

Granted, in your dreams. Until you wake up roasting in a pan.

I wish for a new tv for christmas.

Granted, Christmas gets a new TV, but since christmas only cares about santa, chimneys, and cookies, it gives the tv away to salvation army.

I wish for a magic dove to enter the scene!

Granted. A magic dove flies through generating chaos to all who happen nearby.

I wish the dove misses some of us.

Granted, it misses some of us, but it hits you, and flies right through you leaving a giant gap that you have to pack with straw, cotton and tape to be able to go on in this game.

I wish BJ will be able to find enogh cotton and straw to be able continue in this game!

Granted. He still bleeds to death and turns into a zombie, but continues in the game.

I wish people around here would learn to drive.

Granted, pee ple will learn to drive, but being the naughty little fox you are, you will also be sent to traffic school so you can learn to navigate safely through traffic. Waayy too many of you little foxes ends up as a giant size toad impression on the highway, and although pee ple usually don't feel any harm is done when hitting a toad, they do not like to flatten foxes.

I wish Knuxie fawks will stay far away from the highway!

Granted. He drives a buldozer off-highway, and straight through Julia's house.

I wish my order for twelve gross of toad-shaped land mines will arrive before the New Year, so I can sow them all around Julia's hometown.

Granted. They arrive, but due to a manufacturing defect, half of them don't work. While you are inspecting the others, one blows up, causing you to be a frog with shrapnel protruding from your body.

I wish landmines would be banned. They cause far more harm than they are worth.

grr, I typed too slow. Anyway:

granted: a new Starbucks appears in your town, but it is built directly on top of a large collection of landmines causing the whole thing to blow up, and bringing new urgency to my wish of banning landmines. :)

grr, I typed too slow. Anyway:

granted: a new Starbucks appears in your town, but it is built directly on top of a large collection of landmines causing the whole thing to blow up, and bringing new urgency to my wish of banning landmines. :)

Granted everybody are now banning landmines. They point their fingers at them and say "Phew you bad bad landmines, go away from here" But landmines can't hear anything, and if they could, they would still miss legs to walk on, and should they somehow grow legs, the risk that they would step on another min and loose their legs again is pretty high.

I wish that ground no longer will be on the list of safe habitats for amphibians, so that they no only can live in water!

Granted. Global warming gets so bad that all of the ice caps melt. This causes all land to be underwater, so in effect, there is no ground, only water. As a result, all land creatures not capable of living in water for extended periods of time will die, but all water creatures and those capable of living in water will continue to flourish. As a result, freswith is able to live the life of a king while Juiliabam dies of exhaustion having tread water until exhaustion.

I wish that this cataclysmic change in weather has no effect on the quantity of flies and mosquitoes which are the primary food of any frog such as freswith.

Granted. I am set upon by four-score and ten sex starved Brummie virgins (of the female variety) aged 17 to 19 years who hold me captive until their carnal desires are satisfied. One of them turns out to be a Princess, and so the spell is broken, and I resume my true form as a handsome prince.

I wish reality was as good as my imagination.

Granted. You lose horribly. A pity: you weren't a bad little chap, really, but that's life. Or death, as the case may be.

I wish abrera better luck in the next world.