LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, but you illegally downloaded them.

I wish the Sontarins would invade earth already.

Granted, but the mandarins fight them back and take over world rulership. Your new language will be mandarin and you will be forced to have your eyes operated on so they are skewed

I wish the world will be taken over by fireants and firemen!

Granted, but then they fall due to the incontinence God's forcing us to extinguish them with our yellow streams of justice.

I wish for a demi-god to jump up infront of me.

Granted, a frog with a face like Demi Moore jumps right up in front of you, it frightens you so much that you never ever wish to see anything like that again, but find that wish is ungrantable every time you pass a mirror.

I wish all mirrors to disappear for the sake of abreras well being!

Granted. Your new sword comes from the BBC's props dept., and your enemies can see the rebate from ten yards away

I wish for sweetness and light, particularly from Juliabam, for once

Granted *nails a steak through your heart* bon appetit dracula.

I wish I wasn't deep blood.

Granted you're now very shallow blooded. Unofrtunately mind follows blood, so you probably never find out!

I wish for popcorn!

Julia has the power of deep blood. It comes wfrom her being the Countess Dracula. She now has Abreras, sucked out.

I wish Julia a Toady Christmas and a riveting new year.

Guest refridginator

Granted... awesomeness for a few seconds, until you realize your human brain is not attuned to control a fox's body. ...well on the plus side of being a vegetable, you still get to wear diapers!

i wish to be fisted in my imaginary clit. HARD. with vigorous hearty strength.

Guest refridginator

*ahem* if i may...

I wish that any poster proceeding this post couldn't corrupt this wish. (hahaha gamebreaker?)

granted...game over...now let's start a new game.

i wish to know if "how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood" is an iteration or a reiteration.

i wish to know if "how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood" is an iteration or a reiteration.

The first "Wood chuck" is the iteration, the second is the reiteration. The whole is nonsense: the Union of Wood Shifters, Buck Passers and Allied Trades does not admit birds as members.

For amusement at this festive time, the record for repeititive "Had Hads" stands at fourteen, and concerns a report about two squabbling typesetters. It goes thus "Tom where John had had had had had had HAD HAD, had had had had HAD HAD inserted in its place, nobody would have minded.

I wish we could get some better jokes into this game. If that should fail, let us all now have a formal two-minute laugh at Julia, to make her feel loved.

Granted, you become one. Unfortunately they are mute and illiterate

I wish there will be a clear sunset tomorrow; I got to the vital spot ten minutes too late today, not having allowed for the hills opposite.

Granted, but on the first swing of that horrible instrument, you cut both your legs off and expire from exsanguination.

I wish I could find where I left my mobile phone

Granted. In your zeal to achieve the perfect sleep, you overdose on sleeping medication, thus putting you to sleep for eternity.

I wish for all wishes to be corruptible. :)

Granted. In your zeal to achieve the perfect sleep, you overdose on sleeping medication, thus putting you to sleep for eternity.

I wish for all wishes to be corruptible. :)

Granted, but a coming brain injury will hold you from finding out how!

I wish underwears brain injury will only be minor!

Granted, but the earth now has 2 suns.

Seeing as I am now asleep and have recreated myself from a Gigalomaniax delusion, I wish to know why my delusions are so vivid

Ok. you know now, but since this was a top secret fact, you have to kill yourself now. The secret service expects you to use a string from a tree, and you will be forced to notify them once the job is done!

I wish toads and frogs were only allowed to cross the roads during rushhours!

I wish toads and frogs were only allowed to cross the roads during rushhours!

Cross the road? Cross The Road? Why on earth would I ever to do such a toadly thing? I only drive my megajuggernaught to and from the city in the rush hour, where I have to work so hard managing my hedge fund (Interpondzi Investment). I never stoop to crossing the road. If I need to do that I use a taxi.

Granted. All motor traffic to be halted during rush hours to allow endangered frogs to cross!

I wish that all wheelchair-users be compelled to use the fast lane on motorways. No vans allowed!

Seeing as I am fighting the secret service to destroy Noah III now, I wish that my di sword was bigger.

As Julia will tell you, size is not important. keep rubbing it Abrera, it'll grow some. Pity about your eyesight, though.

I wish Heidi Klum would ask me for a date.