LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted. However, effective immediately, because all of the politically correct people have gotten together and begged their politicians to abandon Christmas as a holiday, Christmas has been abolished, so there will be no Christmas ABDL party because there is no Christmas.

I wish to receive all of the presents which would have been given if Christmas was still a holiday, even though I'm a Jew and never celebrated Christmas in the first place.

Granted. However, effective immediately, because all of the politically correct people have gotten together and begged their politicians to abandon Christmas as a holiday, Christmas has been abolished, so there will be no Christmas ABDL party because there is no Christmas.

I wish to receive all of the presents which would have been given if Christmas was still a holiday, even though I'm a Jew and never celebrated Christmas in the first place.

Granted, you recieve a 1 inch skin graft to put where you might find it suitable, unfortunately it's the wrong colour, so you will be laughed at over and over again!

I wish all will still have a christmas, and a happy new year!

Granted, we all have a splendid Christmas lunch, but we leave the washing-up to Julia.

I wish Julia would accept that I am simply an honest, kind gentlefrog, with honourable intentions towards her.

Granted, of course since her favorite meal is frog's legs I suggest you keep your distance.

I wish to find a hospital that treats me the way I want instead of the way Julia wants.

Grante, but only because you come to terms with your needs and therefore wants to be at the good hospital Julia recommends.

I wish BJ had found out a bit earlier that it was only for his own personal safety he was brough to the mental institution :D

GRanted, However the is no safety for him as the asylum is run by the inmates.

I wish I could sleep for the next few days so I would wake back home.

GRanted, However the is no safety for him as the asylum is run by the inmates.

I wish I could sleep for the next few days so I would wake back home.

Granted. You fall asleep while driving and wake up back home in a huge plaster cast.

I wish my garden would maintain itself.

Granted, your garden is now sentient and whenever you come by it tries to kill you for plant food.

I wish the broncos could get back to the superbowl.

Granted, your garden is now sentient and whenever you come by it tries to kill you for plant food.

I wish the broncos could get back to the superbowl.

Granted, a herd of broncosaurus goes crazy at the superbowl and kills most of the spectators and ruins the field som the have to play on a field for real football. The teams like the new field and decides to try playing the game of real football more serious and finally decides to end all american type football in the world, because they realize that it's stupid to name a game where the objective is to hold a ball in your hands and run football.

American ladies adopt the game in a more soft version, and names it american handball!

I wish football was football and americans had to play by the same rules as all other nations do!

Granted. Americans take up nancy-boy football, and hug and kiss each other, and fake injuries, and behave like utterly spoilt children. And worst of all - lose.

I wish for clear weather at sunset on the shortest day; I have a theory to test.

Granted on the shortest day the atmosphere is ripped from the planet. you die gasping for air as you watch the clearest weather ever during sunset. Your theory is tested but noone is alive to reap the benefits

I wish I knew what naughty games Snugglekitty has planed for me when I get home.

Granted. Julia is now in critical condition in another room in the hospital.

I wish money wasn't so hard to come by.

Granted, your money are now made of soft foam material. Unfortunately the shops don't take your money because they think they're only play money, and you will end up dying from hunger.

I wish knuxie had wished for cool cash instead of soft money!

Granted, my soft money is now made of ice. (oh no! That's MY money!)

I wish I didn't have to work.

Granted, you're now an urban fox. You live on the street, sleep in old cardboardboxes and eat food you find in dumpsters.

I wish someone will find knuxie and help him back to his forest!

Granted. The Old Grumbling, West Blankshire and Chipping Sodbury Foxhounds will be around tomorrow to assist him in his move.

I wish my hunter was fit, then I would turn out and join them.

Granted it is reversed with a vengence. Now everyone pays 90% of their income in taxes to enact the fix.

I wish people would not depend on the government to fix everything in their lives.

Your plane ride goes well. It leaves on time, and arrives early. Your luggage, however, was accidentally labeled with the airport code for "Davy Jones' Locker" and has never been seen or heard from since.

I wish that my real mother would be more understanding of me.

I wish to be 25 once more.

Granted You are 25 once more. You have to sort out your career, mortgage, pension, love life, employment and car insurance, and you lack the experience and knowledge of how to do it.

I wish I were 25 once more, with the assets, knowledge and experience that I have now

I wish my post would come.

Granted. It comes, and its all bills except for the speeding ticket, the "Dear John" and your call-up papers.

I wish that Abrera's new avatar was more representational of him since he is actually a one-legged, red haired, double-chinned Chinese dwarf with a long beard.