LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

How sweet! She really cares! (Catches a fly, and tears it wings off, one by one...She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me n... Stupid Earthworld! fancy designing a fly with an even number of wings!)

Granted. I won't need to go potty. I'll just do it in my nappy as usual.

I wish Julia would sup a little of the milk of human kindness, and become sweet and reasonable and kind, like wot I am.

Granted, she becomes exactly like you and kills you in your sleep then fries you up and serves you to her guests.

I wish I owned a store that focused on selling ever flavor of soda.

Granted: you do. However, nobody knows what ever flavor tastes like, and nobody is willing to be adventurous in the middle of an economic downturn as we are in right now. As a result, your store goes out of business, and the bank repossesses the store from the landlord who you couldn't afford to pay anyway.

I wish for an inexhaustible supply of energy so that I would never have to sleep.

Gas prices drop to zero. Traffic chaos ensues, and pollution renders the inner cities uninhabitable. Masses of refugees flee to open countryside where the government billets them on the innocent residents. You end up having to share with Julia and eat her disgusting cuisine.

I wish I could win a big lottery prize and retire abroad.

Granted: You become rich and move abroad, unfortunatley the house is in Basra!!

I wish we could have some more global warming, it's too cold in the mornings!!

Granted, you'll have a global housewarming with guests coming from all over the globe, all expecting to be served as your guest.When they find out that you can't meet their basic expectations they all gang up on you and starts picking you to death with toothpicks.

I Wish Baby Bethany likes being picked on :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

I Wish Baby Bethany likes being picked on :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

Granted: I now liked being picked on. Unfortunatley, Juliabam now spends so much of her life picking on me that she doesn't do anything else with it.

I wish Juliabam would make the following statement to Daily Diapers and the world;

I consider Baby Bethany to be the true insperation in my life. Not just because of the dignity with which she wears a diaper, but because of her great intelligence and wit. I am so jealous of Beth, in fact it's my dream to be just like her. I'm especially jealous of her huge collection of dresses!!

Go on Julia, grant the wish, hehehe!!! :P

Granted, and Julia becomes like you in every way. She assumes your total identity and kills you in your sleep, nobody ever knows and you fade away as if you never existed.

I wish I had solar power for my house.

Granted, but I own your house.

I wish to knock your house down.

Granted. But you're too weak so you end up giving yourself the impression that you succeeded and feel really good about yourself.

I wish baby bethany would find his common sence again, and get a grib at reality, and just accept that other pee ple feel no urge to be such a big baby as he is ... hmmmmm.. actually I believe a number of the pee ple in here do, but let them have their own identity.

Granted, but I misread your writing due to the writing and therefore created a lollipop famine in ipswich.

I wish to be good.

Yah you wish, but will it ever happen ? Actually it will, your wish is granted and you're now locked up for good in the mental institution you tried to escape from so many times. You are tied to the wall with chains and all you can do is yell pee ple... peeeeee ple.... I need to pee peeeeeeeee puuurrrrrlllll. Finally they gag you, and cut off your fingers so you can't even use any form of sign language..

I wish abrera had a brain :-)

Granted. He gets your's, poor thing.

I wish Julia understood that I am really a gentle, sensitive, romantic frog with nothing but honourable intentions towards her.

But soft, what light through yonder window breaks, it is the east and Julia is throwing things around again!" Will S. (No relation)

Granted: You party with Bon Jovi's wife. You are also caught in the act by Bon Jovi, who takes his guitar and bops you over the head with it repeatedly until the guitar breaks. Poor guitar. ;)

I wish to be left alone with an unlimited supply of high quality disposable diapers, and a psychic Mommy who knows to come and check on me only when I need food, drink, and a change.

Granted: You party with Bon Jovi's wife. You are also caught in the act by Bon Jovi, who takes his guitar and bops you over the head with it repeatedly until the guitar breaks. Poor guitar. ;)

I wish to be left alone with an unlimited supply of high quality disposable diapers, and a psychic Mommy who knows to come and check on me only when I need food, drink, and a change.

Granted. but because the wishing gods misunderstood the word psychic for psycotic you're given Baby Bethany to be your mommy. He then keeps checking you every 5 minutes, and to make sure there is a reason to change you again and again, he will wet your nappy for you, if you havn't already done it yourself. Finally the police comes to rescue you, but BB takes you up in a giant tree where you noww will have to live life as a wild animal.

I wish for a white christmas and a happy new year!

I grant your white Christmas and happy New Year, but only on the north pole. Everywhere else, the temperature is 45 degrees and a heavy rainstorm.

I wish for Christmas music, which drives me absolutely insane, to disappear.

Granted all Christmas music disappears so the worst song writers in the world flood the market with new songs that even Julia hates.

I wish somebody would write a Christmas song so wonderful that even non-Christians like it.

Granted. They relaunch "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" by Bing Crosby, and it's played so much it contributes to Global Warming (Regd.TM) and all the snow melts to mud, and masses of people go mad listening to it. - just like they did before.

I wish you all a happy yuletide and a splendid feast - Hail Odin!

Granted, Unfortunately the FBI has already copied all of your wishes into your file, and passed a copy on to Special Branch, who wish to waterboard you - just for the sheer fun of it.

I wish I could find a princess, any damn princess, who could kiss me and lift this curse.

My neighbour Cane comes to your party, and devours all the food with his sticky tongue, gropes all the girls, drinks all the beer, and has a crap on your hearthrug. Typical behaviour for a toad.

I wish I could find a DJ to fit me before the party season strikes. Anyone know a frog-tailor?

My neighbour Cane comes to your party, and devours all the food with his sticky tongue, gropes all the girls, drinks all the beer, and has a crap on your hearthrug. Typical behaviour for a toad.

I wish I could find a DJ to fit me before the party season strikes. Anyone know a frog-tailor?

I send you a tailor who can fit you from head to toad... But what do you need a frog tail for ?

I wish freswith would accept his destiny as a toad, instead of trying to behave froggy all the time....Do they do species reassignment sugery somewhere so he maybe can have an operation to make him look froggy??

Granted, but tiring of this overworked joke I change my avatar and leave Julia looking wondrous stupid. No problem - she has a natural talent for that!

I wish she would realise that my picture on my members file is now something entirely different, and much more closely representative of my appearance and nature. I wish her a new burst of creativity, or just a burst of creatitvity. Or, in desperation, creativity. Or just burst. Anything!