LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted: It isn't much, but you're satisfied with it.

I wish Obama wouldn't keep pretending to like Hillary Clinton.

Granted, he stops just pretending to like her and comes stumbling out of the closet as a true white rich chick lover. They have flaming sex in the oval office, and sets of a new world crisis when he slams her body agains the button panel, and thrusts his knightstick deep into her and accidentially presses the big red button through her back skin. The first bomb lands in the head of Baby Bethany and noone takes much notice, but when they hit the big turning wheels of Proud Mary, Queen of mrs. Sippi and mother to Princess of Wheels, a world hungerstrike is started to stop Obama and replace him with a donkey.

Forever in the future, Big Bang theory is now used about theories involving sex with theatrical outcome and fatal consequences

I wish freswith would learn to feel pretty as a toads ever can be, and accept his destiny.

Granted. I am then thrown out of the Tu Tux Toad for frogness. (I have already been banned from Wagamama for misusing my tongue)

I wish that the speed camera which Julie passed today hadn't flashed, as she was doing 120mph in a 30mph limit. (It wouldn't be so bad if she had a car.)

Granted, instead the camera catches you with explosive diahrea and whenever a policeman sees you he giggles.

I wish i had some ranch dip for my wheat thins.

Granted, but you die an early death from suicide and drugs because you grew tired of hiding your diapers from public eye.

I wish I had a self-driving van.

Granted. In my case, easily. Lacking a gall-bladder, most of it passes straight through.

I wish I had some decent single malt to drink. Teachers is nice, but it's so bland! It tastes very good in gravy though!

Granted. It's called "Dawn" (nice girl she is - always up bright and early)

(I put a little drop of the whisky in the mushrooms. It worked. Pity about the microwave, and the kitchen wall, but that's what insurance is for, isn't it.)

I wish you all a good night. Sleep well, and stay dry.

Here is your bigger house. Of course, the local tax officials noticed you had a bigger house too, and they decided to increase your property taxes so high that you can no longer afford to live there. Further, nobody is able to afford to buy your house because of the current credit crisis.

I wish people would pay me to stay unemployed.

Granted, you get paid to not work a whole $0.01 a year.

I wish I could take a vacation by myself (It's been over 2 years since I had an entire day without kids and/or work. My ex-wife has custody of the kids, but hasn't gone more than a month without a day to herself.)

Granted, you get paid to not work a whole $0.01 a year.

I wish I could take a vacation by myself (It's been over 2 years since I had an entire day without kids and/or work. My ex-wife has custody of the kids, but hasn't gone more than a month without a day to herself.)

Granted, you take a trip to your neighbour town, your car is stolen and with it your wallet full of money, and you mobile phone. The pee ple in the town are very nervous about strangers so noone will let you borrow their telephone or help you. So you end up having to walk 50 miles home. Halfway you decide to to take a shortcut through a cornfield. In the cornfield you stumble and break a leg. Noone hears your cry for help, and you're left alone for 6 weeks until they finally come to check the crop.

I wish BJ had stayed in his institution!

Granted; BJ stayed in his institution. He was put in the padded cell next to yours. He was moved after he complained about you singing "Shenandoah" all night and hopelessly out of tune.

I wish my pond wasn't frozen over.

Granted; BJ stayed in his institution. He was put in the padded cell next to yours. He was moved after he complained about you singing "Shenandoah" all night and hopelessly out of tune.

I wish my pond wasn't frozen over.

Granted, your pond is now boiling hot, and we're having you for dinner!!

I wish for an excuse why I should not have to eat stinky toad soup!!

Granted. US military uniforms are redesigned accordingly. The Russians, Iranians, Syrians North Koreans, Chinese, Pakistanis, Al Qaeda, French and Puerto Ricans all curl up laughing and launch nuclear attacks on the degenerate USA. When the smoke clears the only thing left is a cradle with a pair of long black hairy legs sticking out.

I wish Julia would stop being so cruel to little me. (Sob! Weep!)

Granted, and you end up being the first super-villian Austin kills.

I wish for a big bonus at christmas time.

Granted, you open your nappy, and find a bonus... one you deep down actually knew would be there but wasn't ready to face...

I wish that freswith would just take his beating like a man instead of whining like a little girl with red hair and pigtails.

Granted, he does, but you hurt your hand.

I wish to be the little girl with red hair in pigtails.

Granted, from now on, we will count you and freswith as one!

I wish abrera hadn't escaped from the institution where he and BJ was stored for safe keeping...

Granted, though why anyone would want to be 3ft 5 inches is beyond me. I will be round with my chainsaw as soon as I can find how to start it.

I wish Julia would accept my professions of true , deep and eternal love in the spirit in which they are intended.

Granted, as intended she finds your repulsing and would rather marry a terrorist.

I wish Hilary Duff would stop by my house and give me a christmas present.

She does. AIDS.

I wish that spring were here. Its B**** cold in my pond tonight

<<--<- Rams a spring up freswiths behind and says GRANTED... Surprise..... Freswith..now with that extra bounch...

I wish for freswith that he does'nt need to go potty in the near future...