LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted: After a blizzard measuring 120 inches in snowfall, a snow sculpting and ice sculpting contest is held outside where you live. The winning sculpture produced by one clever artist: an exact replica of your very own foot made out of snow and ice, except that the dimensions are much larger, so the sculpture measures 5 feet tall and about 8 feet long and 3 feet wide. Your big toe is a foot in diameter.

I wish to be an award winning tenor singer on par with Lucianno Pavarotti.

I'll grant dlb's implied wish for feet, by removing his arms and attaching them to where his legs would be.

I wish some pretty lady would come make my birthday a happy one.

Granted, Britney spears appears at your bithday, but she turns psychotic when she finds out the day is all about you, and trashes your house and have to be hospitalized again. Afterwards she claims a million dollars from you because your celebrating of yourself made her sick again.

I wish freswith wasn't in such a denial of his own age :-)

Granted, gentle lady, I am well aware of my age, but with that age has come the wisdom that it is not the age of the flesh that matters, but that of the mind. If you can retain your flexibility and agility of thought, then you can add the experience of age. The advantage of middle age is that you can talk to and understand both youth and maturity (if the young and the old want to be understood, that is!).

You yourself are on the brink of middle age - sorry my dear, but true - and my wish is that you can make the transition gracefully and painlessly.

Affectionately yours,

Freswith

Granted. She now thinks you are gay, and leading a double life.

I wish I could see more of Holly Willoughby. Will someone send me a link?

Granted, I'll spell the name of a link where you can see more of Holly Willoughby, its G O O G L E, unfortunately you'll become so obsessed with her, that you scatch your own eyes out, to prevent yourself from becoming her worst stalker.

I wish freswith will get a nice seing eye dog, and that it will not pee on his floor when he is only wearing socks on his feet!

Granted: You sleep, they don't get ready for school, they become juvenile delinqents, and in bootcamp they blame their dad for not taking an interest.

I wish Holly Willoughby would kidnap me and use me for her amusement.........all whilst wearing her very low cut dress!!

Granted, you're kidnapped by Holly Willoughby, and she puts you in one of her low cut dresses. The she starts kicking you in the balls again and again and again, all night long, because that's what she finds amusing.

I wish baby bethany will get out of there with atleast some of his "man"hood intact.

Granted. Your divorce petition is in the post, with the huge financial settlement demand attached.

Courtesy of Superexpensive Sunderings Ltd, (A Freswith Group company), "Tailormade Just For You"

What a good thing you are in negative equity!

I wish I could find where I'd put the splendid Christmas present I've bought for Juliabam.

Granted: Julia loves the present you got for her, but she still takes it back in the New Year and exchanges it for something different.

I wish Holly Willow-Tree would invite me round to help her put the tree up (lol) and when I arrive, she opens the door wearing one of those little santa dresses, a santa hat, and a pair of white pvc boots.

Granted: here is your hover wheelchair. The hover wheelchair has undergone extensive testing and leaves the factory in perfect condition. One week after you receive it, while hovering some ten feet off the ground, the battery dies, causing the wheelchair to stop hovering and causing you to tumble to the ground, severely injuring yourself with the wheelchair landing on top of you. You hire an incompetent lawyer to sue the manufacturer for a defective product, lose the case, and then lose the appeal. Furthermore, because you hired the incompetent lawyer, you now have no cash left to replace your wheelchair with a functioning model, hovering or not.

I wish dlb has better luck with his next wish.

Granted. dlb wishes that underwhere gets run over by stampeding buffalo.

Wishes that dlb was a bit more prompt in rising to the bait and thus saving me from this awkward conversion.

.................Over to you, chaps and chapesses

Granted, your house/apartment is filled with root beer and you drown in it before getting to the nearest door or window.

I wish dlb had wished for a manageable size of root beer.

Granted, he wishes for only one, and the excess pool of rootbeer ends in your house!

I wish BJ is still at the mental home, so he will survive the root beer flood in his house!

Corrupt a wish does become a televised sport, we all get huge contracts, but we all get ghastly, skinny hags of wives like V****** B****ham

I wish Julia would stop caling me a Toad; They are so common

Freswith the Frog

Corrupt a wish does become a televised sport, we all get huge contracts, but we all get ghastly, skinny hags of wives like V****** B****ham

I wish Julia would stop caling me a Toad; They are so common

Freswith the Frog

I wish Freswith would make a wish like everyone else, instead of grumbling about being called a Toad!!

Granted. Toads should have equal rights, positive discrimination, unsegregated schools.

I wish for complete contentment with my lot. (Providing nobody calls me a toad!)