LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, its so powerful it explodes.

I wish that Juliabam would wish people a happy time instead of a happy christmas.

Granted, Juliabam wishes you a happy christmas time.

I wish abrera would realize that christmas is a time of the year too. and I hope you'll all have a happy new year (is also a time)

Granted. He realizes it but it doesn't change his scrooge like attitude. We all have a happy New Year for the first few seconds anyway, but then reality gives us a quick kick in the butt.

I wish everyone gets what they deserve during this holiday season.

Granted, they get what they deserve according to me, so nobody gets anything.

I wish Christmas would not happen.

Granted: But it backfires when the ghost of Baby Bethany tells Abrera that he will be visited by three spirits on Christmas Eve. The first is the Ghost of Christmas Past, who shows Abrera images of himself as a baby, wearing his darling little santa suit and eating his mashed turkey.

The second spirit is the Ghost of Christmas Present, who takes Abrera to poor old Bob Scratch-tits house and he sees Tiny Sin breath his last and snuff it!

Finally the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come visits. Of all the spirits this is the one Abrera fears the most. He is taken to see his own future........the rest of eternity spent with Juliabam, being wished a Merry Christmas hundreds of times every day,

HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I wish not to be visited by the three spirits in that story!

Granted, evil robot poppins makes you drink your own wee wee and refuses to change your dirty nappies until your bottom is red, sore and very painful.

I wish John Sergeant would come back to Strictly come dancing.

Granted, he will, but only to tell that abrera will do the next dance dressed as a baby.

I wish you all except abrera a merry christmas and a happy new year, and that it will be equally as bad for abrera just as he wants it!

Granted, but because I'm Jewish, your wish for a merry Christmas has no effect on me.

I wish I had a dragon like Saphira as a soul mate. (Are there any Eragon fans who wish to corrupt this wish?)

The unhatched egg hatches finally and Solem is born granting your wish. However, you end up fighting Thorn and Murtagh. In the struggle, you both die.

I wish Julia will wish Abrera no more than 900 Merry Christmases a day.

The unhatched egg hatches finally and Solem is born granting your wish. However, you end up fighting Thorn and Murtagh. In the struggle, you both die.

I wish Julia will wish Abrera no more than 900 Merry Christmases a day.

Granted, abrera is now back at the funny farm struggling to fight back his PCSD - Pre Christmas Stress Disorder, but because you feel so attached to him, you choose to stay there with him and have elctroshock evry day for lunch.

I wish abrera and BJ will have a joyfull electric powered christmas in the funny farm, and a happy none alcoholic none firecracker none stay up late new year.

Granted: dlb and Julia did let you find them. Unfortunately, you were blinded by a sandstorm while searching for them, and never saw them right in front of you.

I wish to live to be a million years old, and not live in a psychiatric ward or a funny farm in the process.

Granted: dlb and Julia did let you find them. Unfortunately, you were blinded by a sandstorm while searching for them, and never saw them right in front of you.

I wish to live to be a million years old, and not live in a psychiatric ward or a funny farm in the process.

Granted, you'll live to be a million years old, but you'll be suffering from severe dementia most of the time, not being able to understand why you're living a the geriatric ward, with all outer doors locked to protect you.

I wish more pee ple would wish us all a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Granted, but he comes alive and is malevolent.

I wish I wasn't hurting.

Granted, you stop hurting - other pee ple - but everybody else starts hurting you in all the ways possible all year round.

I wish pee ple would stop hurting abrera and realize that he is just a poor lad who tries the best he can to make pee ple happy although he rarely succeeds

Granted, you can, but you have not the capability nor knowledge to do so.

I wish for time to stop.

Granted, time stops but you continue going. At the speed of light, you hurries out into the nothing that is not yet defined because time is mandatory, and back in real (stopped) time, we go on wishing each other a merry christmas and a happy new year, never realizing that you are no more.

I wish abrera will have a merry timeless christmas and a happy timeless new year.

Granted: But because it's a timelesss New Year, Abrera never actually get's to midnight, never gets to say "Happy New Year", and never gets a wet kiss from a drunken stranger!

I wish that when I was skipping down the yellow brick road I hadn't told Dorothy that I don't believe in ghosts.

I do believe in ghosts.....I do believe in ghosts......I do believe......I do believe......I do believe in ghosts!!!

Granted: But because it's a timelesss New Year, Abrera never actually get's to midnight, never gets to say "Happy New Year", and never gets a wet kiss from a drunken stranger!

I wish that when I was skipping down the yellow brick road I hadn't told Dorothy that I don't believe in ghosts.

I do believe in ghosts.....I do believe in ghosts......I do believe......I do believe......I do believe in ghosts!!!

Granted, you never told Dorothy, but you did think it for yourself, so you don't believe in ghosts, you don't believe in ghosts, you don't believe, you don't believe, you don't believe in ghosts!!!

I wish a real nasty ghost will come and teach BB a lesson!

I'm on my way, with a white sheet and a fresh bucket of slime.

I wish it was Christmas - it would be so nice to have the shortest day out of the way, and spring to look forward to.

I wish I could grant your wish. I really do.

You achieve continence, and then find you become a rip-roaring AB/BDSM (or even worse, a Barry Manilow fan like BB!)

I wish I could find a decent job.

Granted: Julia has a very nice Christmas, but sadly the nurses refuse her request to be let out of the institution for Christmas Day. They explain that the last time this happened she got over excited and tried to catch a bat.

I wish I hadn't broken into Barry Manilow's hotel room and waited for him in the dark. I just wanted to surprise him you know!!!