LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

You wish t but the PC police arrest you for rogetting the other religions

I wish I coul dbe home to see my brand new granddaughter

You are at home seeing your gorgeous new granddaughter. However, you notice she is wearing better diapers than you and you start feeling a little bit left out!!

I wish I didn't have to wax my legs to look okay in a dress.

Granted. Your legs are completely hairless, but your beard still makes you look ridiculous!

I wish I could ensure that my plastic pants didn't leak at the legs.

Granted. Your legs are completely hairless, but your beard still makes you look ridiculous!

I wish I could ensure that my plastic pants didn't leak at the legs.

Granted, a freak accident happened when you where having your hair cut, the scissors slipped out of the hands of the hairdresser and cut both your legs off. You now have a brand new type of plasticpants consiting of a plastic shopping bag with elastics in the waist. You'll find that it works well although it makes you look like a tree waiting to be planted.

I wish you hadn't made that wish !

Granted, but the rice is stale and the lime was rotten.

I wish I could plant some grapes next spring. But bro wont let me.

Granted next spring you plant your grapes, but the guy at the seed store misunderstood your order, so come fall you have a tree ready to deliver som real bitter grapefruits..

I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year... again...

Granted. Everyone but you has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Those who don't celebrate those holidays are still merry and happy on them. However, since everything must balance out, all the days in between suck for us all and we all know your at fault so some of the hardcore mobsters each put a contract out on you.

I wish Julia manages to avoid the contract killers.

Granted. Everyone but you has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Those who don't celebrate those holidays are still merry and happy on them. However, since everything must balance out, all the days in between suck for us all and we all know your at fault so some of the hardcore mobsters each put a contract out on you.

I wish Julia manages to avoid the contract killers.

Granted: Julia avoids the mobsters, but she lives on to spend the rest of her life wishing people a Merry Christmas, even in the summer!!

I wish I had a servant to cook my Christmas dinner and refill my glass whilst I watch The Wizard of Oz and White Christmas in peace.

Granted. However, the dinner looks and smells worst than week old diapers and the glass is filled with sewage. You watch the movies in peace because everyone around tried the meal and is at the hospital in critical condition.

I wish to have a nice peaceful sleep.

Granted, but I have the plug... and the motor.

I wish that my "genuine" would turn off already.

Granted, your genuine turns off, and you're now known as completely false. Noone likes you anymore because of that, and you will not be hired for any more jobs because the bosses will not trust you anything of value.

I wish you another merry christmas, and one more happy new year, and hopes that someone will give me a new peacefull none violent livable and cuddly pet bat.

Granted, I get to have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year; I give you the bat of your dreams as a way of thanks. Unfortunately, this universe was scheduled for termination and you don't get to enjoy it.

I wish I had a publisher for the book I'm writing.

Granted, I get to have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year; I give you the bat of your dreams as a way of thanks. Unfortunately, this universe was scheduled for termination and you don't get to enjoy it.

I wish I had a publisher for the book I'm writing.

Granted: Your book is published and becomes a best seller. Unfortunately the manuscript got mixed up with the latest J.K. Rowling manuscript. 'Harry Potter and the Magic Diaper' becomes a best seller, J.K. wins yet another award and makes yet more millions.......you get nothing!!

I wish I could have a tv show called 'The Baby Bethany Show' a kind of AB/DL version of Jerry Springer.

It is. There are no humans in it.

I wish I could be 19 again, instead of just being, as I am, 19 with forty years of experience and decrepitude

Granted: You are now 19 stone and still 59 years old. You forgot to specify 19 years old.

I wish I was irresistible to all beautiful woman, especialy when I'm wearing a diaper.

Granted. You specified one singular "all beautiful woman". She's lovely - as homicidal maniacs go.

I wish I had a Spitfire to fly.

Granted: You have a Spitfire, but because you don't know how to take off you spend your time driving it around the airfield.

I wish I could reform the A Team and be the leader.

In 1974 a crack commando unit was sent to prison for a crime they didn't commit. They promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade and survive in the Los Angeles underground as soldiers of fortune. If you're in trouble, if nobody else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire......

BABY BETHANY AND THE A TEAM!!

Granted: But the only place for you to go is in shark infested waters.

I wish I was the star player for the Oakland Raiders, took them to the Superbowl, scored 6 touchdowns, won MVP, and celebrated by sharing a 'very soapy' bubble bath with the cheerleader squad.

Granted, but it turns out that all the cheerleaders are homosexual transvestites, who all have been secretly dreaming about bubblebaths with you. So, besides having to listen to a lot of dirty talking, you constantly have to avoid toes trying to touch you in certain private areas.

I wish you a merry christmas again, and hopefully still a happy newyear. And I desire to insist on getting that bat without anymore "buts" attached to it.. I want it I want it I want it..

Granted, but it turns out that all the cheerleaders are homosexual transvestites, who all have been secretly dreaming about bubblebaths with you. So, besides having to listen to a lot of dirty talking, you constantly have to avoid toes trying to touch you in certain private areas.

I wish you a merry christmas again, and hopefully still a happy newyear. And I desire to insist on getting that bat without anymore "buts" attached to it.. I want it I want it I want it..

Granted: You get a bat for Christmas, but it's a let down as a pet. It sleeps all day and keeps you awake all night by contantly flapping around the room and squeaking.

As they say, a bat is not just for Christmas!!

I wish I had my very own AB nursery, compete with one of those intercom things so I can call my wife when I want a sippy cup of tea and a cookie.

Granted, but one day the wrong person hears you on the intercom and they call the police and storm your house and it's all over the news.

I wish I had a new powerful computer.