LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

granted, some aliens come and provide you with a blanket, but due to a horrible miscalculation of scale the blanket is about the size of your thumb nail

I wish my nappy didn't need changing

granted, your nappy does not need to be changed anymore after you get hypnothized to be incapable of peeing or messing it.

I wish you happy, dear next poster.

granted, in a very biblical way I am indeed happy and live out the rest of my life in happiness but in a different time stream to everyone else so I appear to simply die and rot in an instant leaving only bones before you.

I wish I were no longer dead.

Guest babyturtle

Granted but now your a chicken for the rest of your chicken life

I wish i was able to shrink to the size of a ant so i could drive hot wheels car and hide super easy

Granted, but I have to keep you in a dollhouse in an industrial cleanroom so you won't get eaten by spiders.

I wish I would be babysat by an aggressive 21 year old nurse.

Granted, but being aggressive, all she ever does is spank you, and your bottom gets painfully sore, to the point where it is now uncomfortable to have anything on it, even a diaper.

I hope terryfighter will be rescued from this sadistic babysitter so her bottom can heal properly.

Guest babyturtle

Granted but she is stuck mommying me FOREVER *que disney evil music*

I wish that the doll house has a dream garage

Granted, but it really is a nightmare: the garage is where the psycho killer keeps tools to butcher the dolls living in the house.

I wish wearing & using diapers was the standard and that there were support courses, held by nice young female trainers in just diapers and cheerleader suits, for those who did find hard to quit the bad habit of using the toilet and needed extra help.

Guest babyturtle

Granted but they get so annoying you have to get way from them

I wish that the physco killer would get out of my garage ,i miss my cars

Granted, the psycho killer is not a killer any more. However, he cannot stop singing thriller, and this annoys you after awhile.

Granted, the jerk in your garage disappears.

Wish my turtle knew who his mommi is!

Granted. You find true love. Unfortunately, you decide that true love is an electric chainsaw, and you quickly wind up with several fewer fingers and toes.

I wish that McDonLee finds a good reconstructive surgeon.

Guest babyturtle

Granted but the sugary is completed by an apprentice and overseen by the master surgeon

I wish that her surgery turns out okay

Granted, the surgery was a success. She can use her fingers and toes, problem is they are several feet long.

I wish my appartament would have been built with solar panels, lowering my power bill.

Granted, your apartment would have been built with solar panels reducing your power bills. Unfortunately, there were no solar panels at the time your apartment building was constructed, which might explain why your power bills keep going up.

I wish that I had enough money to support everything I coiuld ever want and not so that I would never half to work again.

Guest babyturtle

Granted but you become spoiled and get everything reduced in size so you can't use it even though you have it

I wish that i could be anything i wanted at the thought of it

Granted, Turtle is a nice Q - and therefore a terrible ABCDEFGHIJKLMNPRSTUWXYZ0123456789.

I wish I was a good hypnotist and could convince people to pursue their best interests in the most convenient way for me.

Granted. Unfortunately, you hypnotize yourself into being a lazy do-nothing person since that's what you want to be, and as a result, you are unable to hypnotize anybody else.

(Information about Q can be found here.)

I wish that those greedy bankers and investors who nearly single-handedly collapsed the economic systems across the world would all develop Bubonic plague and die.