LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, but you mention some evil aliens who turn out to be real, are infuriated by your depiction of them, and arrive on Earth to get revenge. Being utterly fiendish and sadistic they set their hyper-sophisticated lawyer bots on to you and sue you.

I hope Mulder comes up with a really good defence case for you.

Granted. They release you when you manage to convince them you REALLY are Napoleon Bonaparte.

I hope you manage to avoid the crazy nut who thiks he is the Duke of Wellington.

You are supposed to make a wish, Terrynitwit!

Something like: "I wish I was a creative person who could think up witty rejoinders."

There, you can have that one for free.

Granted. Freswith can think up witty rejoinders, but nobody pays any attention to him anyway.

I wish to know why nobody pays freswith any attention.

Granted. You are told, quietly, by a friend (if you have one), but the reason given is so outlandish and extraordinary that you really cannot believe it.

I hope underwhere gets some more credible friends.

Granted, the pope is one of Underwear's friends, only secretly. Unfortunately his online persona is unholy!

I wish I could wear thick powdered gauze diapers in public and not get noticed!

Granted, however this leads to a magical overload that leads to an explosion destroying the universe. Nice going.

I wish I could absorb knowledge through osmosis, like placing my hand on a book cover and knowing its contents as if I read read it in depth.

Babyterrible has got it wrong again. He is obviously utterly ancient. Fortunately my new multi-processor brain is now installed but not working. Babyterrible forgot to send the driver software. Fail yet again!

I wish Bloodyterrible will be forgiven at the throne of God.

Granted, but this means that his sins are pronounced good. Right and wrong are decalibrated, and you are punished by God for dinking Icetea on a Thursday when wearing Pink.

I wish soft gauze prefolds were a lot more affordable!

Granted, soft gauze prefolds are a lot more affordable. Unfortunately, since they are manufactured on the planet of Neptune, the shipping cost makes makes them uneconomical to purchase.

I wish I understood why having six fingers is a dominant genetic trait, and yet most of us still only have five.

Granted, you gain six fingers, but cannot figure out how to flip someone off!

I wish I could be diapered at work without an eyebrow raised.

(psssst terryfighter, I didn't ask for six fingers. I only wished to understand why six fingers is a dominant trait which appears to not be so dominant in practice.)

Granted. terryfighter is diapered at work without anybody raising an eyebrow, but that's because you are now incontinent, and if they did raise an eyebrow or make a comment about it, you could sue them for harassment.

In this hypothetical lawsuit, I wish for terryfighter to win a substantial sum of cash for which she would then give me half of the amount of money she has won.

Granted. musicaddict COULD have a wish that has a happy ending. Unfortunately, nobody knows how to make that happen.

I wish to understand why freswith and juliabam aren't married yet.

Juliabam has gone very quiet - presumably she is considering my latest proposal. The last one was returned by special delivery - wrapped around a brick and hurled through my window.

I am thinking of writing her into "Phone Conversation" with a cameo role (that's like a cheese and onion roll) as a monstrous businessperson, but I would be afraid of exposing her human side and getting sued for it.

I wish she was back on Game Time; her acerbic wit would indeed brighten my day.