LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, instead of infecting humans, the zombie virus mutates and becomes a computer virus! As a result computers walk around with legs. Laptops are especially dangerous, and will walk around and try to bite people. In primitive computer voice, they say: I, WUANT TOO AET BERRAINZ!!!

I wish everyone would discover the joy of wearing six cloth diapers at once!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest *~Andi~*

granted. BigBabyGurl LOVES bIGhAIRYmEn!!!! But she likes them only when in the company of small green frogs.....

(just ewwed at my own joke)

I wish Freswith has all the luck and joy and satisfaction in the world with his new threesome with bigbabygurl and bighairymen person.

Granted, only everyone wins the lottery, they win $3.78 each and are outraged! A helicoptor rescues you from the riot.

I wish baby diapers were made in adult sizes!

Granted. You are now Geppetto's little boy. Which means you're made of wood and your nose grows when you tell a fib.

I wish you could eat as many Reese's peanut butter cups as you wanted to without getting fat or contracting the dia-ah-bee-tus.

Guest *~Andi~*

Granted. But the adult size baby diapers make you act infantile in public without your knowledge and then you are found out and placed in an insane asylum where diapers are prohibited.

I wish my mommy wasnt on the other side of the world.

^Grr. Of course I will act infantile. Someone is supposed to force me into an AB/ swanky babysitter relationship!

Granted, I take over and baby you instead. However it is still a multi hour car ride so...I can only baby you online.

Granted, you give me the UPC, I buy a similar one online. Only problem, I decide to pie you in the face!

I wish I could have a magical onesie that let me wear a giant diaper, and be seen in "normal clothes"

Granted, you get over your writer's block. Unfortunately, all of your pens run out of ink, your pencils run out of graphite, and your computer refuses to boot up properly, so you are unable to record your writing in any meaningful way.

I wish that musicaddict has a very long memory so the previous mentioned problems will be only temporary.