LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted: aleyxsis gets half the lilly pad. Alas, there isn't much value in half a lilly pad. Besides, aleyxsis got the half with holes in it so it sinks.

I wish that my alllergies would disappear forever.

Granted. Unfortunately you develop and allergy to goldfish resulting in a painful scaly rash in the diaper area which the doctors cannot treat.

I wish Peyton gets a large pot of diaper cream for his rash.

Granted. Unfortunately you develop and allergy to goldfish resulting in a painful scaly rash in the diaper area which the doctors cannot treat.

I wish Peyton gets a large pot of diaper cream for his rash.

Granted, but he is allergic to that as well and it makes his butt grow to 5 times it's normal size

I wish to see a photo of that (not undressed please)

Granted. The birds stop chirping at odd hours of the day. Now they only chirp at even hours of the day. You're stuck with the same problem, just alternate hours.

I wish for safe travels for me tomorrow. (It's going to be a very long day, but well worth it.)

Granted. On the way, the aliens pick you up with their teleporting device and you're safely tranferred to planet XXX.

There, you are closed in a cage with glass walls together with two young nymphomaniac girls with huge boobs, in just jeans shorts and skirts 2 sizes smaller. There, you are going to spend all day mud fighting with them, for the amusement of the alien visitors of the zoo.

I hope you enjoy how the special electrified chastity belts the aliens cared to put on the the girls.

Guaranteed, dlb goes to Missouri but he finds they have a local ordinance that Blue teddy bears are a noxious pest and should be shot in the butt.

I hope dlb took his flack diaper.

Granted: you'll get your sushi tomorrow. However, it will not be cooked properly, and you get really sick from food poisoning.

I hope dlb can afford the hospital bill.

• Like 1

Granted: you'll get your sushi tomorrow. However, it will not be cooked properly, and you get really sick from food poisoning.

I hope dlb can afford the hospital bill.

Granted he can afford the bill, it turns out sushi is not supposed to be cooked it's served raw, so all he had was a bit of sea sickness from looking at the sake bottle and he was sent home after few hours.

I wish there was a cook book for underwear

Sushi is served raw, but it does still require a certain degree of preparation for safe consumption by humans. Perhaps I chose my words wrong, but I thought my meaning was clear. In any event, I assure you I need no such cookbook, but neither am I that adventurous to go eating sushi. Therefore, wish not granted.

I wish the sushi would go eat Juliabam.

Granted. The Sushi eats Juliabam, but since she wasn't "cooked" properly, it becomes very ill and vomits her up again.

I wish poor Juliabam a speedy recovery from her ordeal and look forward to her going on the warpath again after poor underwhere..

Granted, but she also includes freswith in the warpath, for being the one who granted that wish.

I wish all of the vampire fans would realize that vampires suck.

Granted, but she also includes freswith in the warpath, for being the one who granted that wish.

I wish all of the vampire fans would realize that vampires suck.

Granted, vampires do suck..blood!

I wish for a vampire safety suit for Yvhuce

Granted. Unfortunately, the vampire safety suit is red, and the dye needed to make that color came from blood. Therefore, the vampires are still interested in Yvhuce.

I wish I had eyes in the back of my head, so I could see Juliabam and Yvhuce coming long before they try to attack me again.

Granted. Unfortunately, the vampire safety suit is red, and the dye needed to make that color came from blood. Therefore, the vampires are still interested in Yvhuce.

I wish I had eyes in the back of my head, so I could see Juliabam and Yvhuce coming long before they try to attack me again.

Granted, you have eyes in your neck, but you still have only one pair of eyes, so noe you can.t see where you walk. What's even worse, the eyes in your neck causes all children to tease you so now you don't wanna leave the house.

I wish the kids had been more friendly towards underwear, even freaks have a right to live

Granted. The children wise up and decide the they do not wish to be childish anymore. Instead, they each convince their parents to vote for me in the next election and contribute to my campaign fun.

I wish to win the election.

Granted. The children wise up and decide the they do not wish to be childish anymore. Instead, they each convince their parents to vote for me in the next election and contribute to my campaign fun.

I wish to win the election.

Granted, you win the election, as the mayor in Silverton, Oregon, but you will have to dress like a woman for the rest of your life

I hope it won't hurt when the docs cut of underwears tiny friend

Granted. The Doctors manage to remove underwhere's beloved teddy bear from under his arm, but they have to anaesthetise both of them to do it. Unfortunately the teddy bear fails to recover consiousness and has to spend the rest of its days locked in a vegetative state in St Juliabam's Hospice for the Demented.

I hope underwhere remembers to visit his teddy bear regularly.

Granted. The Doctors manage to remove underwhere's beloved teddy bear from under his arm, but they have to anaesthetise both of them to do it. Unfortunately the teddy bear fails to recover consiousness and has to spend the rest of its days locked in a vegetative state in St Juliabam's Hospice for the Demented.

I hope underwhere remembers to visit his teddy bear regularly.

Granted, she visits her teddy bear regularly, but the teddy shows no signs of recgnition when she is there, but when she leaves, the teddy comes to life and have a jolly good time with Julia

I wish underwear would forget she ever had that bear