LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Congratulations. You arrange to swop bodies with poor Julia.

I wish I could shake off this cold.

Granted, you start shaking and keeps shaking for hours after hours, in the end you're not cold anymore, but unfortunately all the shaking have lead to overheating and you're in a desperate need for water. Unfortunately the shaking causes you to spill all the water when ever you try to fill it in a glass.

I wish somebody would care to help poor freswith!

Somebody does help poor freswith and gives him a stiff one to staedy his nerves. Then they give him a stiff drink.

I wish Julia would realise that I do try to avoid drinking water, ever since I found out what fish do in it.

Granted, everyone will have a happy new year, but for that to truly happen, one particular frog must be offered on the fire in the french restaurant.

I hope for Freswith, that the chef at the french restaurant sucks at keeping the fire alive

Granted. In this icy weather I enjoy toasting my toes before the roaring fire at Le Coq d'Or, where the patron, Marcel, always has a table for me. The worst I need fear is chilblains since I own Marcel's paper, and have kept his children as surety.

I wish Juliabum a particularly happy year and that her new boyfriend, Tiger, will be faithful.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted. Julia has an excellent New Year and her boyfriend Tiger is faithful... but he's faithful to his former love, not Julia.

I hope Julia kicks him to the curb!

Julia kicks him in the Sports Department. Having hit him terribly, she then misses him terribly.

I wish Julia's ex-boyfriend the recovery of his marbles - both mental and genital.

Freeow, I never thought my little game would last this long!

More to the point, however, Mr.Julia's Boyfriend will be granted his marbles, all of them. He will then go on to masterfully reproduce the heirs to the human race who will enslave the rest of humanity and lead the world into its destruction. Shame, really, things were just getting interesting.

I AM CALYPSO, AND I THANK YOU FOR PLAYING... TWISTED DIAPER!

I wish that I could find a job that paid at least minimum wage.

• 1 month later...

granted singner loses his sense of smell just as the lift he is sharing with freswith breaks down and singner fills his nappy with a smelly load.

wish my cat wouldnt fight so much.

granted singner loses his sense of smell just as the lift he is sharing with freswith breaks down and singner fills his nappy with a smelly load.

wish my cat wouldnt fight so much.

Granted your cat is not fighting anymore, it was fighting for his life and won, onfortunately the opponent was also fighting for his life and ost and is now rotting between the walls in your house.

I wish mal will learn to accept the smell, move to anoher place or simply demolish his existing house and build a new one with out dead cats between the walls

Granted. Mal sells his house to Singner, because singner can't smell the dead cat and wonders how he got such a bargain.

I wish Juliabam a whole weekend of sweetness and light.

Guest Baby Tiana

Granted. Juliabam had a splendid weekend, until she gets hit by a bolt of lightning that caramelizes her sugared almonds for her salad.

I wish I could freeze time so I could get more things done and not feel overwhelmed.

Granted. Juliabam had a splendid weekend, until she gets hit by a bolt of lightning that caramelizes her sugared almonds for her salad.

I wish I could freeze time so I could get more things done and not feel overwhelmed.

Granted you freeze time, but unfortunately that also means that it will take forever to get anything done leaving you in exact same situation

I wish Baby Tiana will learn to plan and organize instead of freezing time

Guest Baby Tiana

Granted, Baby Tiana does....but ends up getting her organizational skills from the bag woman in the tunnel.

I wish I could live in a library so I could read up on just about everything.

Granted, you now live in a library where you work for rent, unfortunately that means you have no time to read, because all the letters in all the books needs to be touched up with new black colour so they can last another 50 years

I wish Baby Tiana loves black letters