LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted: You COULD get along in this present and real universe. The problem is that the universe you are in is neither present nor real. In fact, you are a figment of my imagination. You are not real at all. :)

I wish to come to understand the meaning of life with sufficient time remaining so I can write about it, make a few million dollars in the process, live the extravagant lifestyle to which I would become accustomed to, and donate whatever is left over to the institution that juliabam, abrera, and freswith have been alluding to.

Granted. the institutions name is the Chelsea Association for Superior Health, (Just make the cheque out to C.A.S.H.) and send it to

C/o Freswith the Frog

The Grand Lilliypad

Central Lake

St James Park

London SW1 0AA

I wish you every possible success with your book!

Granted: DD has all of the money needed for this site, but not for another 50 years. In the mean time, we'll just have to keep sending in donations to keep it operational. Given that my reality check bounced, I'm not sure I should send in a real check.

I wish to make a million dollars real fast and in some legal way so that I could single-handedly fund this site for everybody in perpetuity.

I wish everyone misses me while I'm gone (back 12/13).

Granted, but we all take lessons to improve our marksmanship

I wish Juliabam would remove the blurring from her avatar so we can all see how ugly she is.

I wish Julia and Freswith saw the good things in each other.

Granted. For my part I see her as a gentle, kindly, loving soul, a transcendent beauty, an agile intelligence, and a rapier wit. Nice set of wheels, too.

Such a pity she keeps referring to me as a toad.

I wish Julia would appreciate the many qualities that I have. Over to you, Julia.....

Okay, granted: nobody dies, and nobody gets injured or sick. The world becomes overpopulated, and global warming continues to increase ever rapidly as the result of the corresponding increase in pollution. Eventually, humanity is packed in like sardines, and nobody can move, walk, or do anything productive, but none of us die. Instead, we all live a miserable existence together.

To solve this problem, I wish for both the size and mass of the earth to increase to accommodate all of these people who will never die, and also the natural resources to sustain them.

Granted. You find some fantastic presents while shopping today. These presents are perfect, except that each one costs over a million dollars to buy. However, you can't afford to buy any of them, so instead, you go on looking for presents more in your price range. None of those are good presents, though, so you wind up buying nothing.

Tomorrow, when you go shopping again and have better luck, I wish you to buy me a present. :)

Granted, he bought you sionide.

I wish my friends were not ill.

Granted, your friends were not ill...Until they ate the pee za you brought them!

I wish for someone to put my winther wheels on the van, and a giant parking lot with snow to drive on and have fun.

granted, with lots of vitamin g and fire, nice and tidy as nothing is left.

I wish i wasn't so bored.

Granted, a swarm of killerbees enters your house, and the doors seems to be jammed, you're now in a desperate fight on life or death, against the little spiked devils who will do anything to get you away from what they now believe is their teritory. You find a spray with what you think is poison but too late you find out that it's laughing gas. You can't stop being amuzed by the little devils and their struggle to win over you, and unless this story ends hapily, you will die with a broad smile on your face.

I wish this story will have a happy ending!

I wish I could get Julia back on her feet, I really do, and if shacking up with her would do it, I would, but alas, even though there have been many witches in my family, I am not much of a sourcerer myself.

I wish Julia a miraculous recovery. without having to shack up with a dirty old frog.

Granted, but he accepts you as a sacirifce, and your little dog too.

I wish for a new version of Wizard of Oz. lol.

Granted, the new movie The wizzard of floss becomes a great hit. It's an educational movie about caring for your teeth, but it's packed full of thrill, excitement, and humor concerning teet, diseases in teeth, caring for teeth, and having teeth pulled. You spend a week worth of pocket money just to buy the DVD even though you already had seen it 5 times in the cinema.

I wish for a good set of teeth for all and a happy new year.

Here is your good set of teeth. Did I forget to mention it came from a cadaver?

I wish that people from all over the world would just randomly send me money through the postal service.

I wish that people from all over the world would just randomly send me money through the postal service.

They do. In very small amounts and in unstamped letters. You pay the postage and end up out of pocket.

I wish that Monday mornings be deferred until later in the week when I can face them.

Monday is now moved to Sunday, so wet get up early on Sunday and go to work!!

I wish the doormen at night clubs would lighten up and start wearing their hair in bunches and ribbons!!

Granted, all dormen are now girls, unfortunately for the guys they're also lesbian, so now they only let in the girls.

I wish for a magic wand that can turn any girl in the night club into a good looking guy who will magically be hopelessly in love with me!

Granted, you wave your wand and hundreds of good looking guys are in love with you. In most cases they are complete idiots, with an attitude that stinks.......but they look great!!

I wish Jessica Alba would knock on my door and say "I sooooo admired your work in Corrupt a Wish. Well, you corrupted Freswith and Julia's wishes.........now corrupt me!!!" :o

Granted. You teach her drinking, smoking, gambling and swearing, but when he takes all her cosmetics and prosthetics off, you find that she looks like a one legged, hunchbacked Woody Allen. It's wonderful what photoshop can do for a girl!

I wish Julia would use her magic wand on me.