LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, but this universe does flaky things to people who make wishes and you end up being the squirrel, while he is the fisher cat hunting you.

I wish we could all drop this topic and start completely over with a enhance a wish topic.

Granted, but this universe does flaky things to people who make wishes and you end up being the squirrel, while he is the fisher cat hunting you.

I wish we could all drop this topic and start completely over with a enhance a wish topic.

Granted, we all could drop this topic, but you will now learn a lesson... never trust a squirrel!!!

I wish this topic will continue being a thorn in BJ's paw..and that he will learn to enjoy pain from his prison cell mates..

Granted. However, the squirrel brain prevents you from saying your wish correctly and you end up in jail in my place. My cell mates eat squirrel for dinner as it is better than prison food.

I wish to enjoy the day with my kids.

Granted, but since I understand neither the language nor meaning of your wish, I hang you upside down by rope from your ankles over the edge of a cliff where a ravine with crocodiles is just waiting for you to fall in. Then I cut the rope loose.

I wish I had a translation so I knew why I had just condemned abrera to death.

Granted, but since I understand neither the language nor meaning of your wish, I hang you upside down by rope from your ankles over the edge of a cliff where a ravine with crocodiles is just waiting for you to fall in. Then I cut the rope loose.

I wish I had a translation so I knew why I had just condemned abrera to death.

Granted you now know, and feel really bad for killing him while all he did was wish you a good day and all the best in future.

I wish underwhere would go commando..

Granted. The crocodile lets Juliabam go, and drags Baby Johnny under instead.

I wish that crocodiles weren't quite so aggressive.

Granted crocodiles are no longer aggressive, in fact they are very kind and even have soft fluffy fur. Now your main problems will be the very vicious scaly rabbits jumping around evrywhere biting pee ples feet off.

I wish pee ple would instantly grow a new foot if one is bit off !

Granted however the feet grow in odd places all over your body

I wish my upcoming evaluation is positive

Granted your evaluation comes up positive, and you're now officially diagnosed insane.

I wish feet would grow where feet should grow and only where feet should grow and not anywhere else where feet that is supposed to grow where feet is supposed to grow should not grow.

Granted your evaluation comes up positive, and you're now officially diagnosed insane.

I wish feet would grow where feet should grow and only where feet should grow and not anywhere else where feet that is supposed to grow where feet is supposed to grow should not grow.

Granted, now whenever someone looses a foot, they grow a new foot before they have moved one foot from where the foot was lost, this amazing feat is defeated though when each foot is a foot larger than in was before. thus everyone gets 2 feet for every foot lost :)

I wish I had rabid bunny-proof guards on my ankles..

Granted: you didn't get glue in your hair. You got hydrochloric acid in your hair instead, thus burning a big hole in your head.

I wish I had a pet dragon.

Granted, but he BBQ's ya and has you for dinner.

Wish my coworker at work would be nice enough to come home with me and i discuss my interest with her w/o her freaking out.

Granted. She is nice enough. She just doesn't like you anyway.

I wish to go on a trip to the moon, and then return safely to earth so I can tell people about the fantastic experience I had.

Granted. You talk about your trip and get locked up in the loony bin because nobody believes you.

I wish everyone wore diapers.

Granted, everyone wore nappies, at some point of time while they where babies.

I wish BJ would remember how nature works :D:P

Granted, but I don't care about it at all.

I wish to be on a private island in the south pacific were everyone is in diapers.

Granted, you are now on a deserted private island in the south pacific alone and in diapers... Well everyone on the island is in diapers.

I wish my b/f desired to force me into nappies.

Granted: your b/f desires it, but is too chicken to do anything about his desires, so you are left without nappies.

I wish that my secret wish, which I won't tell you the specifics of because it is a secret, comes true.

Granted: your b/f desires it, but is too chicken to do anything about his desires, so you are left without nappies.

I wish that my secret wish, which I won't tell you the specifics of because it is a secret, comes true.

I would have told you, if the wish was granted or not, but since it's a secret, you won't know the outcome of it either.

I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year...