LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Free Briefs

Diaper666

Sorry dude, Molicares are expensive and don't think the misses would want me giving mine away. They are readily available in the US, and BTW they are probably better described as purple/lilac. The cheapest place I have found them is on ebaby and a close second is Magic medical site. Better get out there and mow some neighbors lawns or sumthing to make the $50 bucks you will need....best of luck.

Grief is he real.

Just in case people are so stupid, hey i want some brand lolita dresses, skirts and blouses bought and shiped to me free. Don't even bother repling unless it's going to be shipped priority either.

Didn't you know, by joining DD we all become members of a charity called the A.R.D. (Aid Relief for Diaper666). The charity does a lot of good work ensuring that Diaper666 can stay diapered at no expense to himself.

Beth

Didn't you know, by joining DD we all become members of a charity called the A.R.D. (Aid Relief for Diaper666). The charity does a lot of good work ensuring that Diaper666 can stay diapered at no expense to himself.

Beth

yea true there this is why i asked lol .....

and to the guy if you looked at the forum section i posted in this is a legitimate post for this kinda post and people like you ruin the experience for everybody that wants to post in the section for FREE CYCLE thats why i posted here so do not ever post unwanted comments on this again man it was RUDE and unwanted