LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving!

Codymoogle

Hiya!

I'm back for a little bit today, I'm currently at my aunt's house. So, just wanted to say hi and tell everyone I'm doing well!

We have no utilities at the house yet...today they are supposed to turn on the electric though! But the house is great - it's nice and big and most EVERYTHING is within walking distance. Grocery store, zaaaa shop, two convenience stores, a gas station, medical stuffs, a goodwill, a Chinese food place, a barber shop...

Pretty soon we'll be completely settled in and have all the utilities and then I'll be back on regularly again. Take care everyone!

~ moogle

Thanks for the update..been waiting for ya..IS the Medical stuffs the diaper store???? :P mmmmm...chinese..now I am hungry.. :P

I dunno, I haven't been in the medical store yet. I know they sell walkers, crutches, wheelchairs, bath seats...So there's probably incontinence related stuff there too.

And I'm hungry too, I think I'll have breakfast...

~ moogle

I dunno, I haven't been in the medical store yet. I know they sell walkers, crutches, wheelchairs, bath seats...So there's probably incontinence related stuff there too.

And I'm hungry too, I think I'll have breakfast...

~ moogle

Welcome back Moogs! Hope everything went smoothly! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Update!

Hi all! I'm all moved in and everything and things are going great except fox and I have no phone or internet still... (I'm at a local coffeeshop right now) The ISP is screwing us over >< but we should have internet soon, I hope.

~ moogle

Update!

Hi all! I'm all moved in and everything and things are going great except fox and I have no phone or internet still... (I'm at a local coffeeshop right now) The ISP is screwing us over >< but we should have internet soon, I hope.

~ moogle

I'm glad to hear that! I miss you...

Hurry up and get internet, we want you back!

-Sophie

I'm glad to hear that! I miss you...

Hurry up and get internet, we want you back!

-Sophie

Ditto!

Yes hurry back..the place isn't the same without ya guys! They are making people MODs and stuff..It's just Crazy here! :huh:

Hi again!

More update-ness:

We are getting phone tomorrow *prepares to murder our ISP with a squeaky hammer if they don't hook it up* and internet soon after...Pray for us! Please! LOL we're getting desperate :P

~ moogle

More updates:

October 14th is the day we'll have internet at the house! If the ISP screws us over again though I'm prepared to murder them with a yellow plastic butterknife :whistling::angel_not:

See, yellow plastic butterknife means business. Oh yeah.

Bwahahaha!

Now Now....Put the knife down...Tomorrows the day! Baby's don't play with knifes whether plastic or not! :P

*nod* I know buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i think Dady would lemme slide since he misses me being online! :P

If you need something a bit more powerful, let me know. :whistling:

Sweet! What kind of powerful are we talking about? OOH I know! A stinky diaper launcher! That'll teach 'em to not mess with this baby!

~ moogle