LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pledge This

Is a movie that was made by national lampoon/ It came out a while ago but there is a brief scene where a sorority is making there pledges wearr diapers and parades them through campus. One pledge which is Trudy from Reno 911 shakes her ass at a boy and says "Mommy needs a change"

This is the first to come of many posts i have seen so many diaper scenes in movies and tv's and i will start posting them through out the week

"This is the first to come of many posts i have seen so many diaper scenes in movies and tv's and i will start posting them through out the week"

You might want to use the search button at the top, to check threads...I beat you on that one by a year and a half. Most of the older movies, and really the new ones have been found out before the movie hits the streets. We got a pack of AB/DL's here that watch for that kind of stuff. :D

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...;hl=pledge+this

:P

Oh i didn't know i am still fairly new to the site

Certainly not a problem..just pointing it out, and poking some fun. Hey at least your in the right thread, just scroll down in this thread we might have found some your not aware of. Welcome BTW, to this wonderful site.