LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Safe Things To Satisfy The Suckling Urge

Codymoogle

The people that know me know I have a very strong oral fixation. I'll suck/chew/bite on things, sometimes even things I shouldn't, like pencaps or other hard things. Dady doesn't like me chewing on things that could make my teeth hurty, poison me/make me sick (includes cigs/drugs/alcohol) or cause me to choke.

I already have a list of things I'm allowed to chew/bite/suck on:

Food

Thumb/Fingers

Binky

Bottle

Teething Rings

Blankies

Plushies/soft toys

But, I'm ALWAYS exploring, an looking for somethin new to satisfy my suckling urge. New textures are great.

Anyone have any other safe suggestions I may not have thought of?

~ moogle

Not baby related, but when we go out on a hot day and I'm carrying a bottle of water (not baby bottle) I tend to chew the top until it's all mangled, I also bite my nails, both of which drive my wife crazy.

Many years ago before I was using Nuk adult pacis, I used to replace the teat on a baby paci with a bottle teat. This is because the paci was too small and didn't fill my big mouth, lol. It also makes you dribble like hell, yep if you want to dribble without control fit a bottle teat to a paci.

PS: Great to see you decided to stay Moogle, wouldn't be the same without you!

Beth

• 1 month later...

I used to suck/chew on my sisters Barbie legs up until i was 10, then my life changed and lets just say couldnt do certain things anymore.

• 2 months later...