LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Puzzled At Bambino And Abu Websites...

Guest refridginator

Guest refridginator

any idea as to why there are size smalls listed on the sites and yet you can't actually shop for them? i can only add mediums+ to cart. well i'm thinking they would fit me better than the mediums i've ordered from both sites. would you have to send a special request for an order or what? i just want to know how i can get a size small :(

Yes, I believe that the smalls are outta stock at Bambino, ABU doesn't sell a small at the moment. Just Mediums and Large.

This reminds me back when company's actually made a small, Attends and Depends at the store were always out of stock.

If they were always out of stock then obviously somebody was buying them, so they discontinued the size? Made no sense to me.

Now most store brands claim a small/medium size but they are only a small in you want to wrap them all around and put one tape on top of the other. <_<:huh:

Guest refridginator

hmm... well i guess i'll wait until september then. i don't really have an interest in storebought diapers unless they're pampers or huggies. but thanks for the info.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest refridginator

just an update for anyone with the same question; i emailed Bambino today about the smalls, they replied not 5 or 10 minutes afterward. Here's a clip from what customer service said:

"The smalls both Classico and Bianco are due in around the second week of October"

so... i guess we'll wait another month before seeing them :/

That's good to know as when they debuted, they didn't have the Bianco in a small, but then again they didn't have a small for some time in the Classico either. I'll leave the Bianco's for the DL's and I'll take the Classico's. That way perhaps they won't run out for either of us. :P

• 4 weeks later...

same thing again... the second week of october's passed, and still no smalls. i wonder what's going on?

Well you gave them a Email last time, seeing as how they only take 5 to 10 min. to reply to you...You tell us..I want some smalls darn it!!! Drop them a line. NOW! :P

aw heck with it..I asked them via email..will update when I get the answer.

Bambino's Reply;

Hello

Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, our small diapers has been delayed another month. Both Classico and Bianco are due in around the first week of November and we will e-mail all our customers once our shipment is here. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused everyone. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

-Bambino Customer Service-

Guest refridginator

grrr i'm losing my faith in Bambino! i hope they aren't lieing about something like their suppliers aren't going through with making them or shipping them... because that could set them up for big failure.