LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Wanna Pick Your Brain A Little

so ive been recently looking around for doublers, cause i do love that thickness and the absorbency, problem is, its still a little awkward to stand in the incontinence aisle or the medical store and window shop. the question here is, what are some good doublers, brand and all that jazz? iv just been grabbing the depends guards for men and using them, they work alright, but are not quite what im looking for.

any thoughts?

Walmart should carry the depends boosts. They do work great. However, Ive found that the Tena Overnight pads work 10x better than the depends boosts. They dang near double the capacity of my diapers and they feel so great when they swell up from all the absorption. Ive been able to push a normal 6 hr diaper well over 10-12 hrs at a time. The heavy are a good one as well as they fit nicely into the diaper between the leg gathers, as will the Tena Overnights. Both have the sticky back to help position in the diaper as well.

Also some people have talked of using the depends Guards for men and poking holes in the backs of them for doublers. Ive tried them to see if they work and they do to a point. But again they didnt have as much absorption capacity as the Tena and another thing I noticed with them was that with the contoured fit to a male's anatomy, in the case of a heavy wetting, they tended to leak out the top and could pose a leak problem for you.

But for my personal pick, I recommend the Tena Overnight pads. The Walmart I buy them at keep them in the same area as they do their incontinence products. Bag of 30 of them here runs about $13.99.

Also If you got a Babies-R-Us store around they make Disposable "Diaper Doubler's" Which are real cheap and work about the same as a depends boost, but cheaper!

tranquility has a line of really nice doublers, with wings & everything. i can't recall what they're called, but i had a few packages of those and they worked wonders. lately i just get a package of baby diapers and spend an hour or so modifying all of them (cutting out elastic & tabs & etc), then cutting slits in them whenever i need one. it makes a diaper go a long way.