LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Places To Buy Diapers In The Dfw Area

Guest James

Where are some places in the dfw to buy diapers without going to food stores and pharmicies like, walmart, cvs, walgreens, kroger etcc? I want to get some abriform xplus's locally and maybe some plastic pants. I don't wanna buy online.

• 3 months later...

You can try "hospital" or "medical" supplies in your Yellow pages.

They will have "incontinence pants". The unlined will be the closest to baby pants and they will be expensive.

I doubt that they will have any disposables other than Depend and Attend and they will be expensive.

Frankly, because everything in these stores is expensive and I don't like dealing with salespeople (who will probably approach you as soon as you enter) when I'm buying diapers etc I avoid these places.

Good luck.

Anondl

Where are some places in the dfw to buy diapers without going to food stores and pharmicies like, walmart, cvs, walgreens, kroger etcc? I want to get some abriform xplus's locally and maybe some plastic pants. I don't wanna buy online.

There is only one place I know of. I haven't been there in a couple of years, but I remember they sold molicares and tenas back in the day. It is called Dougherty's on Preston Rd:

http://www.doughertys.com/home.htm

They specialize in hard to find items.

SDB