LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Think This Works....maybe

Another baby told me about a file that can be downloaded to shrink my pee pee. I couldn't go there because of my parental controls but I told my parent and she downloaded a bunch of files. Yesterday morning before anyone let me out of my crib they started playing over the speakers in the nursery. It was a very pleasant voice but I don't really remember too much about what was said. I thought I fell asleep but mommy said that I was laying there listening when she looked in. She said I wasn't supposed to remember them. I have been into a real live hypnotist before and she said that I am a very easy patient. Plus the more you do it the easier it is to slip into the trance. Mommy wouldn't tell me what files she downloaded because she wants to see how they affect me without my knowing. She told me that last night was a very special night because I had permission to masturbate. She has done this on rare occasions in the past. She lets me lay on the big bed with her and she talks to me and touches me and holds me. Usually I just squirt really fast and it's over. Last night we started at about 6 and I tried for about an hour. Then I begged her to let me massage her. I was extremely horny by that time and I couldn't even get hard let alone have a happy ending. I massaged her for about an hour. finally she told me it was my bedtime and took me to the nursery, tucked me in and lifted the side. She left and I just laid there wide awake and unsatisfied. I tried all night off and on but it never happened. My nanny had to put Desitin on a sore I got from rubbing in my diapers. I asked my mommy about it this morning and she just smiled. She said there may be more to come. Now today I feel like I need my pacifier all the time. I'm sucking it right now.

Baby

Another night without being able to masturbate. My parent is delighted. She says that we struggled with this disgusting little habit for such a long time and she always told me there would be consequences. She said she doesn't know if it will work but my pee pee is supposed to shrink too. I don't believe that can happen though. But just in case I want to have a way to measure it. How would I do that? Like length and diameter and maybe diameter of my testicles? I sort of wanted to be pre-pubescent with sex but now that it has happened, it's scary.

Baby

you have a nanny in addition to your Mommy/wife?

you want your penis to shrink?

your wife wants your penis to shrink also!?

you want to not be able to achieve an orgasm?

<_<

Ok Jennie, I've tried to understand you. I've tried to figure out who you are and where you are coming from with different points of view. It is apparent to me that you haven't taken the time to understand who I am. There was a whole discussion (ad nauseam) around my (and others) mental state. I feel like a baby trapped in an adult body. I resent even being lumped into the generic adult baby category because I'm not an adult wanting to be little. I'm a baby trying to express myself in an adult body. THAT'S how I feel. I won't even bring up the trans-gender thing (oops) which I feel is a wonderful analogy. The answer is a resounding YES, I'd love to trade adult sex for the chance to be a baby. Does that give you an indication of how much I feel like I want to be a baby? Do I think that my penis will actually shrink? Well, sadly no. BUT it may happen. I have an open mind. I hate to have to even bring my mommy into this. I'm not going to get into too much detail because, frankly I'd be guessing. Unlike me, she does have a stung sexual component to being "mommy. " I'm not sure what all the motivations are but I know that she needs me either beside her or in my crib with a while cloth diaper and pins, no plastic pants sucking my thumb, my pacifier, a bottle, or her breast. She doesn't need me inside her, just beside her. Her vibrator does the rest. She finds my masturbation disgusting and is thrilled that I can't do it anymore. She is strongly maternal. I don't know if that has a sexual element or just real strong mommy urges. Like me however, she doesn't want me to play her baby. She wants me to BE her baby.

Yes, I have a nanny. I'm not afraid to say it. I'm not going to tell you more because I'm sure you would want to attribute any information I gave you to some late night reading of AB stories. By the way AB stories don't interest me. So why is that so hard to understand that I would have nanny? Lots and lots of children have them. Why would I be different. My parent works full time away from home. She has to hope an trust that I will stay out of trouble. She has found out the hard way that she really can't trust me any more than a two year old. I don't do it on purpose, things just happen and eventually she finds out because like all parents she knows everything. Cap all that off with having to put me back in day diapers recently...well not so recently now, and she has to have a nanny. Why not? She can afford one. It's actually not hard to find one. My nanny is from Peru. I didn't like her at first but now I really like her. She treats me like a baby. She doesn't speak much English so she talks to me in Spanish all day. I imagine that must be how it is for a baby. It must all sound foreign at first. Yes, I have both. Yes I am lucky to have both. I'm not going to apologize for it.

Now an update: I still haven't had an erection or even a hint of one. I can't see any difference in size but I haven't measured because I don't know how to do it in a meaningful way. I had a longer conversation with mommy and she told me that there is an undo recording for what I have but that she hasn't and won't purchase it and after a period of time it will be permanent anyway. She also told me that she got one for sucking too. I could tell she did that even though she hadn't told me.

Baby

Update:

Still no masturbation. I mean I don't have permission to masturbate but I'm confident this is working so I try to. I can't even get hard. It's like pushing a wet noodle around trying to be stimulated. I don't even have the desire anymore. I mean I sort of have this glow deep down inside me but I think it's more like a joy of not masturbating glow. I'm so happy to be rid of that part of me. I was feeling real needy last night so mommy had me sleep in the big bed with her. We talked for hours. She told me things she has never told me before. We talked about what I feel like. We talked about no masturbation will also be no sex. I told her right now I don't even feel like I want sex. But I do feel like I need more mommy time. More close time with her. She said she is so happy over these changes. I know that there are some women on this board who won't understand but what my parent said is that sex gets to feeling like an obligation or chore after awhile. She said she has many girlfriends that feel the same way. Anyway the short of it was that she is getting everything that she wants. Mostly she likes the close time. The attachment that I've developed already. She loves that part.

Baby

I know what you mean, Beth... but of course, i'm that kid who always trusts everyone... so i cant exactly help it. I mean, if he's lying about it all... then so be it... but i dont feel like writing him off due to the improbability of his posts, because they are possible... just not probable.

I'm just not that sort of person, i suppose. You could tell me a very unbelievable lie... and i will probably believe you if there's even a glimmer of chance that its true. I just dont let that trust backfire, like giving out personal information.

-Sophie

I sense agrivation in you mister Pete.

Anyway, he has mentioned before how he is allowed to use the computer, he just isn't able to access certain things, such as emails or private messeges or whatever... things his Mommy can't monitor. And perhaps his Mommy thinks he needs some people to talk to or at least get his ideas out on how he feels.

Or i'm wrong and he's not being babied at all, and he's just making things up. And even if that's the case, i'm still glad he's doing it because it provides me with a bit of insight into a world like this. I never dreampt that an adult was actually treated like a full baby... aside from the obvious computer time. It amazes me... and if his Mommy restricted his computer time, i wouldn't know any of this.

And really... it seems too excessive for him to fight everyone all the time if it's all just a big sham. It's not like he's looking for pity or an escape... he likes his life. So even if his life is a lie and all he is doing is making all this up... at least he's happy doing it. So why do we have to call him a fake? It's not like we'll ever know anyway...

-Sophie

#1-I'm not aggravated.

#2-Things with what he claims just don't add up. I'm all for role playing but not making a mockery out of any lifestyle.

#3-I never said he was a fake. I will however say that I smell ALOT of bullshit in his posts and there are quite a few posters that would agree with me. OKMe's posts in the thread about being changed by someone else are believeable and I for one believe him. Baby Thorp on the other hand? Mmmmmm :huh:<_<

The Water's Edge

Seven Mary Three

"don't go there" I heard her say.

"you can't stomach what you're going to see"

It's down there, by the water's edge

wasted and bloated and waiting for someone else

funny how, these little things come about

when you're tied to the teeth and mouth

no sound or fury, no shot of pain

there was no real reason, no gain

I can't go down to the water's edge

I didn't do it... I saw who did it

Don't go down to the water's edge

they did it once and they can do it again

it ain't no secret to me

how she got there down by the stream

I'd seen her a minute before the van pulled up and opened

the door (took all my love)

but I can't say a single word

about what I saw of her

her killers...they got their friends

in familiar places, I tell you man

this ain't no fucking game

and I'm feeling so ashamed

because I didn't do anything

I didn' do a thing

I swear

This had nothing to do with this thread but with that said,I will now hijack this motherfucker :D

Sorry, swear words always make people sounds aggrivated. It was a rude assumption.

And i dont see him making a mockery out of our world, really. He hasn't done anything to insult anyone, and as far as i've noticed... he's really careful not to offend others. He just likes putting out his ideas, and even if they aren't true, they are valuable ideas for others to think about considering. One of his other posts about me not being very under control made me confront Mommy about it, and now she's using a lot of tactics that she didn't use before, mostly recommendations by BabyThorp and Moogle. My behavior has improved dramatically.

Even if he's lying... i dont really see a problem with it yet. Perhaps it may develop into one, but as for now i dont really see anything wrong with the stories he tells... aside from the improbability.

-Sophie

The Sweater Song

Weezer

[Matt:] Hey bra, how we doin' man?

[Karl:] All right.

[Matt:] It's been a while man, life's so rad!

This band's my favorite man, don't ya love 'em?

[Karl:] Yeah.

[Matt:] Aw man, you want a beer?

[Karl:] All right.

[Matt:] Aw man, this is the best. I'm so glad we're all back together and stuff.

This is great, man.

[Matt:] Hey, did you know about the party after the show?

[Matt:] Aw man, it's gonna be the best, I'm so stoked! Take it easy bra'.

I'm me

Me be

Goddamn

I am

I can

Sing and

Hear me

Know me

If you want to destroy my sweater

Hold this thread as I walk away

[Mykel:] Hey, what's up?

[Karl:] Not much.

[Mykel:] Did you hear about the party?

[Mykel:] Um, I think I'm gonna go but, um, my friends don't really wanna go. Could I get a ride?

Oh no

It go

It gone

Bye-bye

Who I

I think

I sink

And I die

Hold this thread as I walk away

Watch me unravel, I'll soon be naked

Lying on the floor (lying on the floor)

I've come undone

Hold this thread as I walk away (as I walk away)

Watch me unravel, I'll soon be naked

I've come undone

I don't want to destroy your tank-top

Let's be friends and just walk away

It's good to see you lying there in your Superman skivvies

I've come

This song fuckin' rocks and I'd really like to share it with you all*the music is in my head*