LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Smell Like

I had no idea there were so many ways to smell like a baby. Of course there is the traditional baby powder. I have my diaper rash medicated with "Nursery Jelly" it is petroleum jelly with a baby powder scent. I love being bathed with Johnson's baby soap, it smells really good. And of course my hair gets baby shampoo. Getting out of the tub I always smell fresh as a baby or so I'm told. There are also baby colognes that have no function other than to make you smell like a baby. I often wonder what people think about the way I smell. I've never had a comment though. Do you like to smell like a baby? What other products do you use to smell like a baby?

Baby

I'm addicted to the smell of baby powder and even if I'm not diapered I smell like it since my antiperspirant is baby powder scented. When Daddy diapers me any left over powder that's on his hands gets rubbed on my chest and tummy.

I've had one lady comment that I smelled like baby powder while I was out walking my dog, she just smiled and mentioned it, there didn't seem to be anything behind her comment.

*huggles*

Michelle

My products:

Rash cream has a distinct smell...

Johnson's baby bath is wonderful, too...I like the Soothing Vapor bath the best.

Baby shampoo doesn't work well for my hair, as it's pretty thick, but i LOVE kids shampoo... L'oreal Kids shampoo is my brand of choice. My favorite shampoo in the L'oreal Kids line is the Cherry Almond shampoo, an the runner up is the Strawberry Smoothie kind.

http://www.lorealkids.com/products/index.html

~ moogle

I'm not a big fan of the baby smell...I always have some form of deoderant and aftershave on...atm it's lynx click (other deoderants are available)

most babies smell of a nice cross between...pee...poo and puke IMO

Haha, yep. Smells kinda like me after a night of heavy diapered drinking... LoL Most babies I have smelled that weren't immediately bathed smell like Pee, poo and spit up, although not as strong if the kid is takin care of, still the scent is there.

~Brian

I like the smell of baby powder, and I love the smell of the wipes that I use. I haven't tried baby shampoo yet, though I've thought about it. I've actually heard of ABs drinking breast milk and formula. I think that would nicely simulate that baby smell once regurgitated. lol...but seriously, I think this thread is about the NICE baby smell, not the unpleasant one.

I'm reminded of a YouTube video I once saw, but can't remember the name of. It was in another language, but it was subtitled in English. There was a mom a baby and grandpa. The mom handed the baby to grandpa, and a bit later, the mom sniffed and said "someone made a poopy and needs to change". The grandpa handed the baby back to the mom and went off to change.

daddy found me some awesome bubble bath's once, they were scents like Babys nursery it was supposed to make you smell like a freshly washed newborn. I guess it did all I know was it smelled nice. He also got me snozzberry,it smelled really fruity but it was nice. I'm also fond of dragon's blood, monkey farts, fresh cut grass and dirt scented things from here.

http://www.sherryslavishingsoapandbath.com...ances_Oils.html *murrs happily* dirt smells really good, it's earthy and dark, it smells like the dirt in a forest just really good. and fresh cut grass makes me happy anyways.

please direct me to this cologne you speak of .. as well as the deodorant .. thanks

I don't know about the deodorant but the cologne is made by at least two different companies. I think it's to mask any bad odors the baby has. You know I didn't actually think about it before but that may be why I have to wear it. I'll bet you can smell my diaper sometimes. Any online drugstore will carry it.

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp139202_333181_...aby/cologne.htm

Baby

OMG, I never even realized it. I think I must have been a smelly baby. Day diapers are a little newer for me so I don't think about these things. Nanny thinks I stink, I'm sure. I thought it was like a latin custom or something. Now I get a bath every morning and she uses Johnson baby soap and "no more tears" on me. Then I get all the scented baby powder and vaseoline and stuff before my diapers and every time I have a diaper change which is every two hours like a punch clock, I get cologne and more power. My nose is kind of de-sensitized to it but I'll bet I reek of baby smell.

Baby