LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Hate Michigan

Powder

Hi,

I am new in these forums. I just moved to Michigan and I hate it. I suppose the bright side is that if I was not so bored I would never have discovered this site. I thought I was the only one in the world who liked to wear diapers still. This is so great and will keep me company.

I am a girl, late teens, grade 11, been in MI for 2 long months. I lived in NY before and in Canada before that.

I guess that is all about me for now.

i'm also from mi but i live in southgate but i still havn't found any friends here :crybaby:

I live in Michigan and i love it you just need to meet some of us and learn about all the great things there are here like lots of diaper lovers and adult babys

I actually kinda love michigan, besides the changing weather like every 15 minutes. thats kinda annoying when i want to go out and go snowboarding and the next day it gets to like 40 and the snow is gone. but you have to love having a place to go to the beach or a lake for a swim within like less than an hour from where most people live. Im near GR.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm moving to Michigan soon myself. I'm pretty nervous about it, especially coming from Arizona. Its really hot out here, and moving to a place where its easily below zero is kinda intimidating. Good luck with your boredom thing though. I don't have that issue cause I work all the time. BTW, where in Michigan are you at? I'm in nothern Michigan around the Traverse City area. Say hi sometime if you want

yours,

Danny

PS: here's me. I dunno if I want to show my face yet though.

DannysBody1.jpg

You can see my ad here if you're curious (or boredom guides you)

My DD ad

I'm from AZ and I've been to Michigan once for a visit. I like it. It wasn't bad it wasn't freezing just alot of rain. Well I think about tedium and where people dwell. Some people are just use to where there from and going somewhere new is always different. Getting adjusted. I wanted back in AZ after a few weeks in MI.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm Jim, 21, from Lupton, Michigan... near west branch, mi... still haven't found anyone near by...

Yahoo Messenger: neo52450

I have heard of Ludington but not Lupton. I am originally from Michigan to. but now live in White River Junction, vermont. We are moving back to Michigan next month to Manistee area.