LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Look At Your Hands!

There was a programme on tv recently (here in the UK) asking what makes a person gay or straight, and is it that you are born like it or do you become gay due to your upbringing or a bit of both?

They discussed some research recently carried out in the US that found that a large percentage of gay men (at least the ones they surveyed) have something in common with regards to their hands, i.e. that the 3 middle fingers are similar in length. In fact the ring finger was almost the same lengh (within a cm) as the middle finger.

The suggestion was that this is a female, not a male trait (apparently most women have fingers like this) and any man that has fingers like this must have been subjected to an excessive amount of female chromosomes as an embryo.

Oh, the programme concluded that you are born gay and it has nothing to do with upbringing.

Beth

PS: My ring finger is pretty much the same length as my middle finger. Although I'm straight, I have always had a liking for girls clothes/toys and often wanted to be a girl in my youth. Even today I only have two male friends, all my other friends are female.

I only have one male friend, plus my brother.

Anyway... my middle finger is longer than my ring finger. I never thought of my hand as unnatural in any way... and i'm straight.

But i'm into all the girly stuff as well. Hm.

Also what about gay girls? If the trait is found in females... it doesn't apply to them.

-Sophie <I'm thinking i need to make a fancy signature so i can stop writing my name at the end of every post...

I think i could figure out how if i necessary... i just think i either wanna like draw out my signiture and have it look super pretty instead of some plain text... or make it in a handwriting font and paste a heart where the dot above the I should be... but i have no idea how to do any of that. *pouts*

I wish i knew more about computer applications...

-Sophie <that would look better with a heart...

Sophie,

To change/create your signature, go to My Controls >>> Edit Signature (It's on the left hand side near the bottom of the My Controls Page)

And as far as a fancy siggy, there are text generators out there for signatures! (just make sure to convert the HTML to BBCode if you do that, otherwise it won't show in your siggy...there are HTML to BBCode converters if you need one, just do a quick search!)

For somethin simple, how about somethin like this?

♥ ~Baby Sophie~ ♥

In Windows, there's a thing called Character Map that will let you insert special characters like hearts, smiley faces, etc, as well as characters from other languages, etc.

Here's how you get to the character map:

Click Start >>> All Programs >>> Accessories >>> System Tools >>> Character Map

(By the way, the combo for the heart character is Alt + 2665 )

Oh, one last thing... If you don't know how to change the color or size of the font in your posts...If you use the standard reply mode, there's buttons at the top of the reply window:

What you use to change the font size is the drop down menu that has a default of "2" (the third drop down menu over)...you can either make the font bigger or smaller depending on what you want.

What you use to change the color is the blue A (the 4th drop down menu over).

Hope I helped!

Sorry for the off topic-ness!

~ moogle

• 2 months later...

I'm a guy of questionable sexuality, (long story). My ring finger is close to the length of my middle finger. I'm not gay, I'm not bi, and I'm not straight, as I said, long story... Bi is probably most accurate but I am not Bi, lol.

Most of my pals are dudes. of my 6 best friends 4 guys, 2 girls.

Interesting theory though.

• 3 months later...