LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment Ideas...

Guest YkDave

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YkDave

Just thinking too, for kicks... What if a person used some sort of cooking oil, like canola oil or something? Im sure its not a problem finding mineral oil but if it were...

I have used the mineral oil, I know that works, I have also heard of useing olive oil, but I havent used it yet!

I do enemas everyday,usually just warm soapy water, and clear water for a rinse.

If your going to put oil in your enema, make sure you roll around to coat your insides...

I forgot to mention if you really want a punishment theres always a crushed ice enema. you fill your enema bag with crushed ice and then fill the rest of the spaces with ice water. Hang the bag up high so it flows in fast and be prepared to suffer! And yes this has been done to me.

Mommy decided an icecube up my butt would be a nice punishment one time when i was throwing ice at her... and let me inform you now, unless you're looking for some hardcore pain for a good 5 minutes... i would not attempt it.

If you don't heed my warning, please make sure you rinse the icecube in water before inserting... do NOT NOT NOT just put it in. It'll get stuck, like your tounge on an icy pole... and you'll cry.

-Sophie

Like I said if you want punishment it's very effective. I can tolerate a lot of pain but that one had me screaming and begging. I was on my best behavior for the next week. If you want something a little less hardcore try a cool water enema about 75 degrees farenheit

Mommy decided an icecube up my butt would be a nice punishment one time when i was throwing ice at her... and let me inform you now, unless you're looking for some hardcore pain for a good 5 minutes... i would not attempt it.

If you don't heed my warning, please make sure you rinse the icecube in water before inserting... do NOT NOT NOT just put it in. It'll get stuck, like your tounge on an icy pole... and you'll cry.

-Sophie

Sophie, I have been out in baby clothes, but not full on clothes, just a onesie shirt to my car out to buy some more diapers. It's not so bad, some people giv eyou looks other people just don't care.

It wont be long until I end up outside all dressed up. The big problem is dodging whoever else is in the house in order to get to the front door.

Cool water enema's also suck pretty bad, but they're nothing like the ice water ones.

-Sophie

Guest YkDave

well, screw all these ideas, i just gave myself a punishment 100000000x worse than an ice cube frozen in an azzhole...

I just blew half of the skin off of my hand and wrist with steam! Fak does that hurt...

On the plus side i get to go home a week early! though it did take some of the fun out of it...

It wont be long until I end up outside all dressed up. The big problem is dodging whoever else is in the house in order to get to the front door.

Cool water enema's also suck pretty bad, but they're nothing like the ice water ones.

-Sophie

Actually my daddy found out that cool water enemas are good if you have a fever. I think I'd rather have the fever, but it'd be a good way to find out if you're faking.

well, screw all these ideas, i just gave myself a punishment 100000000x worse than an ice cube frozen in an azzhole...

I just blew half of the skin off of my hand and wrist with steam! Fak does that hurt...

On the plus side i get to go home a week early! though it did take some of the fun out of it...

Ouch! Hope you get better soon.

I have used the mineral oil, I know that works, I have also heard of useing olive oil, but I havent used it yet!

I do enemas everyday,usually just warm soapy water, and clear water for a rinse.

If your going to put oil in your enema, make sure you roll around to coat your insides...

greasing the pan, so to speak?

Pressurized steam is nothing to fek around with. Be lucky it was just half the skin on your hand and not something worse.

Guest YkDave

yea, that was fun, 2nd degree burns covering my hand and wrist. Doesnt feel too bad now, a couple tylenol 500s cured that pretty quick!

good thing it was my left hand, i would be foked if it were my right hand (errr, i wouldnt be getting nothing if it were my right hand... :P)

Might have to try the oil thing though, sounds like fun for sure!

Okay, someone just needs to say the f word already. We've claimed "fek" "fak" and "fok". There's only two vowels left.

However i wont be the one to do it. I dont need any more time outs.

As for the oil thing... i might take that into consideration as well, although it sounds a bit icky.

-Sophie

Guest YkDave

I aint going to say it, though im sure burning half my hand an wrist off hurt alot less, i dont want that ice cube jammed into my azz for being a potty mouth!!!