LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey

Guest baBBen

Guest baBBen

Hey,

My name is Ben, I'm 17 and I am an AB. It is new to me that there are actually communities of AB/DLs, but I plan to make the best of resources such as this. I've been attracted to diapers and other babyish things my entire life as far as I can remember, and the desire for these things has grown over time I guess. Most of my earliest memories involve diapers, and I'd love to be wearing them again. Unfortunately, I still live with my parents, so I have not been able to act on these desires as much as I would have liked. I have told my parents about these desires (awkward!), but it wasn't all that well received. My parents are great and very understanding, but they certainly don't know where I'm coming from, and would never embrace this side of me. As a result, I've only had a couple of opportunities to wear diapers and do other babyish things, but I have loved it. I look forward to moving out so I can embrace this part of me more.

Anyways, it would be nice to talk to other people (my age or otherwise) who have the same feelings and are drawn towards the same things as me. It's certainly not easy growing up as an AB/DL, as it generally isn't well understood or well-received. I'd love to hear from others who have or (preferably) are growing up under similar circumstances. It is so nice to finally have people to talk about this with!

Ben

Hey man I know what it is like to not be able to act out your disires to wear diapers and have a few baby things. I also still live at home and no one in my family knows that I like diapers and baby things to. Even now I still haven't been able to get any baby things really. I have gotten diapers but have to wear when no one else is home, and that is rare. I wouldn't mind talking with you sometime.