LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Reminder For Me

Well, I don't post too many things around here, but I had an idea, and I know how some of you like reading this kind of stuff, so I'm putting it up.

Anyway, I'll sketch the situation first.

I'm in my second year at university. Actually, it's my third year there, I just didn't pass the first year, the curriculum I had chosen was too hard, so I switched to something similar, but easier. Anyway, barely passed my first year, and now in my second, I failed a bunch of subject in my first round.

I'm not a very good student, in high school I always got by on pure brain power, I could reason myself through almost any exam with whatever I remember from class. It wasn't particularly hard, especially not in my science classes, since that's where reasoning is at its strongest.

So, I never received a challenge in high school, never needed to study properly, and now I cannot, resulting in having to do over six subjects during the summer. We're very lucky to be getting the chance to do over the exams we failed.

I know I can do those exams: I am smart enough, they're not very hard. But I need to study for them !

Let's shift topics here for a moment. I'm a diaper lover, not an adult baby, though I do have my infantilistic sides (I like childish movies, sleep with my Eeyore plushie, ...).

Now I'm not the most insane diaper lover out there either, I normally don't wear very often and when I do, I usually don't put on a new nappy when the other goes off. Let alone that I would wear twentyfour seven.

So, here comes the point of the post, I had the idea that, during my third exam period (there's one per semester, and a third, for retries, during the summer) I would have to wear diapers, regardless of wants and needs, all the time. In other words: toilets would be off limits. It would be a sort of reminder or punishment, because I need to study.

What do you think of the idea? Or perhaps you have a better one?

Actually... if you can honestly connect the idea of wearing a diaper to the mental note of studying... that's sort of smart. You'll need a bit of self determination though. But since you'll be in a diaper every moment of every day, you might be thinking "i should study" but not really study.

I think you should, on top of your idea, give yourself a set time of day to study for X amount of hours. If you fail to study for that time frame you need a punishment for yourself. Limit diaper changes maybe? Or ground yourself? If you fail to carry out that punishment on yourself you will fail your classes. But if you think you can do all that, good for you.

The punishment has to be something you wont enjoy... something that will say "i really should get home and study... it's almost study time and i REALLY dont want to ______"

-Sophie

***EDIT***

Actually I thought of a good one. I'm not sure exactly how much studying you need... but i think its a good idea to refuse changing your diaper until you study for like a half hour or something. That way if you wanna be dry again you have to study! And you'd end up studying a lot since you probably go through a decent number of diapers. And there might even be days you feel like going out with your friends but you know you'll need a change while you're out so you have to study twice as long before you leave so you already have a free diaper change tallied up.

In this instance the fill in the blank phrase above would be "leak" or "get a rash" or "sit in a messy diaper all night"

Just a suggestion though.

Not a bad idea, Baby Sophie, were it not for the fact that I rarely, if ever, go out.

Needless to say that if I never go out, I won't be going when I need to study either.

I just need to make myself study, something that reminds me of having to study should work well enough. I also don't plan on going through a massive amount of diapers, three or four a day should be more than sufficient, depending on how much I drink, and possibly what the weather is like.

But not being able to change if I didn't study enough might not be a bad idea. Although it could be distracting though, and that's not a good idea. I'll have to test it out.

Being punished would be good, but doing it myself might be a problem. It's unfortunate I don't have someone to do it for me.

Oh ok. It's just because you said a diaper change for every half an hour of studying. That would give me (for a standard 8 hour working day) 16 diaper changes. So yeah, that was quite a lot. Yeah, three or four a day gives a lot a month. So it's going to be an expensive month, but if it works, it's more than worth it.

How many do you normally wear a day?

Also, feel free to keep the ideas coming. Any idea might be or lead to something useful.

YOU STUDY 8 HOURS A DAY?!?!?! Oh my... I said half hour as a random time frame... if you study that much in one day then by all means make it like 2 or 3 hours of studying for one diaper change.

I only study for what... 10-15 minutes? I hate studying... i should probably try this technique of yours when school starts back up.

And i use 0-3 diapers a day. Commonly 1 at bedtime so i dont end up having to do laundry in the morning... but there are some days I am allowed to sleep in undies. The two and threes come in on days where i get to be around Mommy (we dont live together and i work a lot so it's not like i see her every day) since she'll usually put me in one... and when it's wet (or messy if i'm not cooperating and I get some sort of suppository or enema) sometimes she'll let me try out big girl undies or she'll slip me right back into another diaper. On average i'm at 1 a day though, which is still like 20 bucks a month on diapers.

-Sophie

YOU STUDY 8 HOURS A DAY?!?!?! Oh my... I said half hour as a random time frame... if you study that much in one day then by all means make it like 2 or 3 hours of studying for one diaper change.

I only study for what... 10-15 minutes? I hate studying... i should probably try this technique of yours when school starts back up.

Yes. But you only go to little girl's school, sweetie. At least I think you do. It's quite a lot different when you're at uni. We don't have that many classes and we need to do most things by ourselves. Eight hours a day is like a working day for any normal person. Also, when I say eight hours a day, that does include going to lectures and the like during semesters.

Anyway, I don't actually study eight hours, that is just the target amount of time to spend on my education. Forty hours a week actually, perhaps a bit more, like 45 or 50. Anyway, I have four thousand or so pages of text to go through while studying, so I definitely need that time.

Hmm, maybe I'll be checking in with Daily Diapers a lot during that period so you people can keep an eye on me. Well, figuratively speaking of course.

I'll check up on you if you need it. I'm online most days.

And you're right... since i had to take kindergarten twice (apparently my first one wasn't an "official" school... then i moved) I'm taking my senior year when school starts up. I suppose that is little girl school.

I'm probably not going to a university. I'm smart enough, i just wanna get an appartment with Mommy instead and go to a local community college. Maybe my studying wont be so harsh there?

I also have no idea what i'm gonna be...

And i love being called cutesy names like sweetie.

-Sophie

And i love being called cutesy names like sweetie.

Well, I'll just call you that from now on then :-)

Although I think everyone likes to be called something loving or nice. Ok, maybe not everyone, but a lot of people do, and not just adult babies. Such things always make you feel special, and feeling special is always nice.

I'll check up on you if you need it. I'm online most days.

Thank you, sweetie ^_^

And you're right... since i had to take kindergarten twice (apparently my first one wasn't an "official" school... then i moved) I'm taking my senior year when school starts up. I suppose that is little girl school.

Well, since you are a precious little girl and you're going to that school, it has to be little girl school, doesn't it?

That was my initial thought about it, actually :-).

I'm probably not going to a university. I'm smart enough, i just wanna get an appartment with Mommy instead and go to a local community college. Maybe my studying wont be so harsh there?

I also have no idea what i'm gonna be...

You should do what makes you happy. Society puts too much pressure on us already anyway. As for studying, I don't know, it's a different country afterall, it's hard to say how difficult your curriculum might be. Of course, it also depends a lot on what you want to study.

But see to getting through your senior year first and I'm sure your mommy will help you with making further choices :-)

Perhaps every day or two i'll come on this thread and ask how your studying has been. Maybe i'll think of some punishments for you in case you're not up to par.

And I dont know about school and all. I'm sure the amount of time i have to study will be relevant to what I take. But I think i am going to major in three different things (if thats possible) and they're all very hard subjects.

Teaching

Psychology

Literature

-Sophie

Psychology sounds very interesting, I would have studied that, were it not that I don't want a job in that field. I'm quite a case on my own, I don't need to deal with others with problems too much. I don't mind helping others though, but if you do it day in, day out, it'll get to you in a different way.

Teaching is also very interesting, maybe I'm going to do that too, but I can choose it as part of my Master's Degree, as far as I understand it.

Literature would be disaster for me though, I never was good at memorising, so I'd definitely have trouble there.

Also, thanks for wanting to check in on me. My diapered studying should begin the eleventh, though don't shoot me if it ends up being the twelfth. Might need the eleventh to fix computer problems after moving back to my room at uni.

I dont know if i'd persue a career in the psychological community either, although i am so incredibly fascinated by people. I just want to analyze everything they do and find plauseable reasoning. And I am an extremely helping person. I wont say helpful... because i dont know if i actually do any helping... i just know i like to try. And I'm not normal either. I've probably got more problems than anyone I know, and my indicisive attitude meshed with my worrysome personality only complicates things. To be more "out there" I have the ability to control my moods in a very extremist way, which comes in handy for a few of my experiments. Since certain people are always happy and optimistic or some people are always miserable and depressed, i can put myself in either of those mindsets to experience how people feel and that way I believe I can help them easier. Problem is it's sometimes difficult to get out of those mindsets. I can build my anxiety over nothing to instances where i've had constant panic attacks for nearly twelve hours... I can dirive an altergo for myself (only in writing) where i can experiment with emotions I typically dont have. See... problems. Whatever. I think it's sort of a gift because I believe i cant help people if i dont know what they're going through. And i want to help people more than anything.

Teacher. Also a helpful person. This is sort of an add on to the other two since i would probably teach psychology or literature. But it's something i've always dreamed of doing... and the interaction with specific age groups... being able to compare them... and i'm sure I could work the cirriculum in a manner everyone will understand and hopefully enjoy. Or maybe i'm wrong. I get sort of impatient... so maybe not? Mommy's supposed to help me work on the impatience thing though.

Literature. I dont really know what you're considering literature... since there's not exactly a lot of memorizing involved... but i'm probably using the wrong course name. I just want to write and write well. I dont want to study who wrote what... i want to know techniques of writing and how to express certain emotions and rules of writing and so forth. My grammer is outstanding and I'm a very good thinker. It's putting my ideas on paper that I have trouble with... and I really like to write. If you get bored you can go to the Story Time section and find my Abby story that i'm writing. Well... was writing. I seemed to have taken a break for some reason. That's my current style... and I like it... it's just it seems so plain... like somethings missing. I want to know what that something is.

Back onto the psychology thing real quick before i give my farewells. I began writing a story about how i got involved in the whole AB scene. It's not fiction... but it's not a true story either. I edit certain parts, but all the emotions in the story are things that have happened to me. It really emphasizes all the personal problems I have aside from the guilt of liking diapers and other baby stuff. I was going to post it, but after i finished the first letter (it's in a letter style formet... like... The Perks Of Being A Wallflower?) i stopped writing... When I was writing the first letter I was crying. And even for me, someone who is so good at getting into a specific mood... i couldn't seem to find my way back to the inner conflict that I had back when all this baby stuff came up in my life, even though I seemed to have accessed it just fine during my first letter. Hope that wasn't confusing.

-Sophie

Literature. I dont really know what you're considering literature... since there's not exactly a lot of memorizing involved... but i'm probably using the wrong course name. I just want to write and write well. I dont want to study who wrote what... i want to know techniques of writing and how to express certain emotions and rules of writing and so forth. My grammer is outstanding and I'm a very good thinker. It's putting my ideas on paper that I have trouble with... and I really like to write. If you get bored you can go to the Story Time section and find my Abby story that i'm writing. Well... was writing. I seemed to have taken a break for some reason. That's my current style... and I like it... it's just it seems so plain... like somethings missing. I want to know what that something is.

Oh. Wouldn't that be “creative writing

Just thought i'd add my two cents in regards to studying and all that, as i've been in univ, for 5 1/2 of the past 7 years (i moved twice to have been to three different univ, not including the one i studied at in england)....

anyway, so you spend what 90-120 minutes in class, maybe 2-3 classes a day, depending on your schedule (although if u're lucky u have all 4-5 classes on the same 2 or three days), anyway, so on the days you have the majority of your classes, i'd say spend 15-25 minutes for each class briefly going over your notes and handouts. Then on the other days, spend maybe an hour per class reading and doing the course work. If you can stick to a schedule an hour to an hour and a half on each class should be fine to keep caught up, even getting slightly ahead.

But even if you dont have the attention span or drive to spend an hour on your work, take 10 minutes and go over the notes, to keep the stuff fresh in your mind. Also, if you dont do anything else, join a study group. And do it with people who you aren't really good friends with, other wise you spend the whole time just chatting.

I am probably the least motivated person when it comes to studying. . . so dont think i dont know how hard it is to commit yourself, as for wearing diapers, you mentioned being a diaper lover, which implies wearing diapers is something enjoyable and is probably going to distract you from studying. Instead, how about buying a big bag or case, and any of paraphernial you enjoy (wipes, powder, cream etc...) and putting it in your closet. Then only allow yourself to wear your diaper AFTER you have studied for X amount of time. Say spend an hour on a class, then wear a diaper for an hour, then spend another hour on another class, then wear a diaper again. As a reward to do your studying. Set a timer as well, and hide ALL clocks so you aren't constantly looking at them.

As i said, i go to school and work full time, so i know how hard it is to get motivated to study, or do my course work. Good luck!

As far as studying goes, I will admit that I was not the most "devoted" studier in my time in university. Not because my subjects were particularly easy, or that I didn't have to study, but the study habits I did use helped me out alot. I was a political theory/economics/history student, so there was alot of stuff we had to know....not just literal facts, but connections between events/texts, reasonings, etc. Alot of folks think that the time spent on studying is the best measure of how well you are doing studying (I used to know kids who wandered around comparing how much they studied with others). This has been drilled into us since middle school, but is not really the case. It encourages memorization of facts, and not critical thinking.

You need to find a study method that works well for you, but like sarah suggested, it needs to be applied not just during exam time, but during the entire semester. If you try to cram all your studying in right around exams, it won't work. What I would suggest is what worked for me during University. First, as sarah suggested, take some time right after your classes to review your notes and texts from that particular lecture. 20 min to 30 min should be more than sufficient for this, but take your time with it. If you want type out a summary of your week's lectures, or literally your lecture notes, do it! This will help when studying later. Also get a study group going with others in your classes/major. Bouncing ideas off of each other is helpful for everyone involved, especially if your professor gives you a study guide. It also gets you out of the dorm room, which is always a good thing. Don't study for hours on end. Study in 30-min to 1 hour bursts at a time. Then take a break, get a snack, change your diaper, whatever, then study for a little bit longer. You will probably find you retain more this way than doing an 8 hour cram session.

I think the wearing diapers for the period of the exams is probably a good idea...if nothing else it will force you to take a break from time to time. The only danger I could see here is that you will burn yourself out on wearing by going from a relatively inconsistent wearing period to suddenly wearing for nearly a week or more. Also make sure you always have spare changes and cleaning supplies with you.....thats one of the things that can be overlooked alot.

Good luck, and enjoy your studying and time diapered!

I actually like Sarah's idea to only wear them after you've studied. It makes more sense than mine.

And creative writing seems like such an elementary term. There has to be something with more substance. And it's not all just creative. I want to learn the techniques and imbed emotion into a story. The works.

I understand what you mean about the repeatative AB themes. That's why my AB theme is different... the Abby one. I was soley going for something that no one had done... so I focused more on Abby as a character instead of her as a baby.

And i honor that you've had no guilt with the diaper loving and so forth as you've aged, but for me it was different. I think in order to properly aquire that mood again something tragic would need to happen in my life... as for now, although my anxiety is extremely high (very very bad day... and if Mommy doesn't call me soon i'm gonna break down...) I know things are good in general. My optimism perhaps is killing my writing mood. I dont like being optimistic. I'm a realist.

-Sophie

Sophie, you should try GABA for the stress and anxiety... i take it twice daily, morning and night.

GABA is short for Gamma Aminobutyric Acid, a neurotransmitter. It helps with relaxation and can help with sleep.

I take it for anxiety every day as 1. prescription drugs are expensive and 2. they are synthetic drugs which have not been tested to show the long term effects.

But you should give it a try, even after just one pill you can feel more relaxed and calm. Really helps with a bad day.

Thanks Sarah... and to be honest it sounds like something I need during moments like these. I've heard about it on some commercials, and even though it seems like it would help... i know i wont try it.

I refuse to take drugs now... Good or bad...

I probably need it though...

-Sophie

GABA isn't a drug, its something that is naturally produces by your brain, only in some people the brain doesn't produce it in enough quantities, so you need to take it in another way.. Like vitamin D, its something you get from being in the sun, but some people need to take a vitamin D pill because their body doesn't make enough of it. Its not actually a medicine, thats why i take it, its an alternative to taking a medication.

but there are many ways to do with stress and anxiety that dont involve taking a pill at all. Try things like biofeed back and pressure points.

Biofeedback? I dont know what that is. I'd say i'd google it... but I know i am not in the mood. I am not even in the mood to read the book i've been waiting for all year... i finally got it and instead i'm waiting for my cell phone to ring... even though i'm sure Mommy's diving into her copy.

Maybe i can convince myself to take the GABA stuff, since it's not real meds. But medication is typically an insertion of specific chemicals already found in the brain that you do not get the correct quantity of... so i'm having trouble differenciating.

-Sophie

Medicine can be any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness. Now a substance can be natural or unnatural. The art of practicing medicine has many definitions depending on the cultural context, but usually centers around one who heals others.

Healing can be by using pharmacologicals, biologicals, naturally occuring chemicals, along with all sorts of what the western world considers 'alternative' treatments, meditation, aromatherapy, music therapy, accupuncture. All are forms of treatment for illness or disease.

While i understand you view of 'medicine' it is not all just popping pills and putting chemicals made in some lab into your body.

biofeedback is a way to control pulse and blood pressure through breathing and meditative exercises. When properly trained a person who uses bio feedback can lower their blood pressure and slow their pules in just a minute or two by doing a few exercises.

There are a series of pressure points that one can also use, when 'tapped' by the fingers in succession can have an immediate calming effect.

anyway, so you spend what 90-120 minutes in class, maybe 2-3 classes a day, depending on your schedule (although if u're lucky u have all 4-5 classes on the same 2 or three days), anyway, so on the days you have the majority of your classes, i'd say spend 15-25 minutes for each class briefly going over your notes and handouts.

Heh, notes. That's a good one. We don't need to take notes for the simple reason that all course material is either in a book or text and usually the slides are also available. In such a case, it's a much better idea to simply pay attention. Actually, for me that is always the better idea, if I have to write down, I miss most of what the professor is saying.

But even if you dont have the attention span or drive to spend an hour on your work, take 10 minutes and go over the notes, to keep the stuff fresh in your mind. Also, if you dont do anything else, join a study group. And do it with people who you aren't really good friends with, other wise you spend the whole time just chatting.

A study group? There aren't any, for one. And secondly, I pretty much know everyone in my year, there's like thirty of us, at maximum, so it's pretty much impossible to do it with people I wouldn't talk with. A studying group would also not be the best choice for me, while it may get me to work, I'll constantly be distracted by whatever they are doing, especially strangers, and on top of that, I might not be able to put on relaxing music.

I am probably the least motivated person when it comes to studying. . . so dont think i dont know how hard it is to commit yourself, as for wearing diapers, you mentioned being a diaper lover, which implies wearing diapers is something enjoyable and is probably going to distract you from studying. Instead, how about buying a big bag or case, and any of paraphernial you enjoy (wipes, powder, cream etc...) and putting it in your closet. Then only allow yourself to wear your diaper AFTER you have studied for X amount of time. Say spend an hour on a class, then wear a diaper for an hour, then spend another hour on another class, then wear a diaper again. As a reward to do your studying. Set a timer as well, and hide ALL clocks so you aren't constantly looking at them.

I only have one alarm clock and that is usually not within visual range. I mostly use my cellphone and computer, which is also used for studying. So it is kind of hard to hide my clock. Actually, no, it's quite easy, but then it'd be harder to keep an eye on the performance of the computer.

And yes, I am a diaper lover, but the idea was that it was a reminder for me that I have to study. Like I said, I normally don't wear 24/7, heck, I don't even wear more than a few per week. Maybe only just a handful or two handfuls a month. So yeah, I don't think it's going to be too enjoyable for me. I think it's actually going to be quite a chore making myself putting on a new diaper each time. Which is why I decided on this method (next to the fact that I'm always very aware of wearing a diaper).

Sure, wearing a diaper can be very enjoyable, but there are far greater distractions, afterall, I'm only wearing the diaper, just like I'm wearing clothes. Of course, it will be used what it is intended for, which might be slightly bigger distraction. On the other hand, I've sat in a messy nappy for several hours once because I was busy with something. So if I can really get into my studying, it probably won't be a distraction at all, and if I can't, I'll just have to suck it up and wait until I'm done to change it. I'm not particularly fond of messy nappies, by the way, but I will have to use the diaper for that as well, so best to consider the implications beforehand.

I think having a reward ready for when you're done is too distracting, at least it is for me, I'd constantly be thinking about it. I get distracted quite easily.

Anyway, those are my thought about it, let me know what you think in return.

My diapered studying should begin the eleventh,

A bit more patience, sweetie, you'll get to check up on me soon. Studying is going a bit slowly now because I have too many things to think about and to work on right now. For one, my desktop is not ready for daily usage yet *frustrated*. That's the computer I normally use at uni. Awesome computer, but if it's not ready, it'll seriously slow me down.

But thank you for checking up on me anyway. I promise to post the minute I have every set up in my uni room.