LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

First DL post from me after years of lurking around the internet. I am a 36 year old straight male into diapers (although I am not an adult baby). I have had this fetish since I was very young. Until reading in the early 90's about other people like me on alt.sex.diapers, I thought I was the only one and that something was very wrong with me. I've been closeted about this until recently. My wife now knows, although I prefer not to expose this to her.

I want to try to come to better terms with this fetish and quit trying to deny to myself that I have it. This board is my first step in finding community.

Welcome eraser pants, I guess this is your first "baby step", glad I was here to see it. This is a great site and there's so much going on it can occupy as much time as you want to devote to it. I hope to see you active on the boards, every point of view is unique.

Hugs,

Freta

welcome eraser pants

i have just recently found out that i was not justa d/l but a adult kid and like you i know that as a kid i liked diapers but did not relize that in dealing with what i went though i had grown up in some ways but not others and hid till not that long ago and the more i talked it out the more i found who i realy was and that the real me no one has realy seen becouse i hid it from my self to try to fit in the adult world and now that im disabled and cant work and am at home all the time by my self i am starting to find out who i am

i hope you find out who you are and are happy

im a adult kid and im happy with that i like to wear diapers and play with toys

as long as it dose not hurt anyone i dont think its bad

doorset