LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Sleepy Little Hello From Me

Hi all,

I joined here last week, and I just now am getting to make my first post.

It took me awhile to figure out the profile and all, but I am learning. Anyway, I wanted to say a shy little hello to all.

I am new to all this (I always knew my own tendencies, just not that there are this many others).

So please... Be gentle! :lol:

I guess its still an oddity to be a girl who is into the AB thing, but that's what I am. I had always had DL tendencies since I was about 3, I can recall trying to put a diaper on myself. What changed it, was I had a profound experience when I was 18, that made me want to regress back to being an infant. (No I cannot post it, as I don't want it to wind up as someone's story-- It is mine and it will remain a sweet and profound memory). So now I find I identify more on the lines of being an AB, with DL as something I can take or leave, but it does enhance the experience.

I have worn a few times in the past, but never longterm. My life doesn't really permit me to wear fulltime. (Financially not feasible, and I can't wear to work anyway). I also had to stop wearing, because I began to be unable to hold it while NOT wearing. :o This was only after 2-3 days of wearing at night. (yes, there were some accidents :huh: ) So if I do wear again, it will have to be either fulltime or at least in a situation where I wont need to worry about accidents. ;)

Mostly I'd really love to find a Mommy, but hey doesn't everyone??

I really don't know if I can have a daddy, as it brings up some emotional issues for me, but I will talk to all Mommies/Daddies. B)

If you want to talk, do look me up. I am also on DS with same username.

I suppose it goes without saying that nasty or random PM's asking for A/S/L and the like will not get replied.

I hope to talk with some of you soon!

Till then, I am...

Asleeponurshouldr

Hii there,

Welcome to DD, i can certainly understand your nervousness and shyness involving being new here, we are a good bunch and i hope you manage to settle in well and make lots of new friends.

Not being able to hold your pee after wearing for a while is a common thing but its nothing realy to worry about, aslong as you make it to the toilet on time.

Being here on this site you are more than likely to find a mommy, they are more easier to find than little girls, lol.

Anyway, hope you like it here and welcome

Adam