LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Hi I am Emma and I have been wearing diapers since my high school days. In h.s. I wouldn't wear them all the time, just in secret then when I turned 18 I went off to college and wore them a lot more and got more into the role playing of being a baby. I had this luxury because I lived in my own studio apartment. Well college wasn't for me so I dropped out after just a year and a half and I still wore diapers even more frequently. Then I starting exploring the whole baby role playing idea and contacted this lovely man and his wife who were into being mommy & daddy to adult babies like me. Well I gave it a chance because I didn't want to have to go back and live at home and I have now been with them for almost 2 years now. They take full care of me, feed me, diaper me, punish me and even have a sitter for me when they are both at work. I am now in diapers 24/7 and treated like a 1 year old all the time in there home. I am now 21 years old and loving being 1 year old. Oh and there is nothing sexually involved in this tole playing. Both my daddy and mommy are husband and wife.

Hi I am Emma and I have been wearing diapers since my high school days. In h.s. I wouldn't wear them all the time, just in secret then when I turned 18 I went off to college and wore them a lot more and got more into the role playing of being a baby. I had this luxury because I lived in my own studio apartment. Well college wasn't for me so I dropped out after just a year and a half and I still wore diapers even more frequently. Then I starting exploring the whole baby role playing idea and contacted this lovely man and his wife who were into being mommy & daddy to adult babies like me. Well I gave it a chance because I didn't want to have to go back and live at home and I have now been with them for almost 2 years now. They take full care of me, feed me, diaper me, punish me and even have a sitter for me when they are both at work. I am now in diapers 24/7 and treated like a 1 year old all the time in there home. I am now 21 years old and loving being 1 year old. Oh and there is nothing sexually involved in this tole playing. Both my daddy and mommy are husband and wife.

wow Emma, super lucky girl you are. Lots of people here will be jealous I'm sure. Anyway, welcome to the board. i'm sure the people would like to read about your current adventures.

take care, smarti xx