LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pondering The Correct Mix...

I've listened in to many an argument on the subject and counseled one or two youngsters as well, the question often times is

Should I tell the people around me that I wear?

I believe that there is a line whereupon it is not only appropriate, but also morally sound to tell.

example: a young man decided he liked/wanted to wear, but he had been hiding his used nappies until he could find a clear point in time to toss them.

Issue - hiding a dirty nappy is both smelly and not at all hygienic, which seems unfair to the people around said youngster. In this sort of case, I believe it is appropriate to tell those who live with said wearer about what's going on, eliminating the need to hide the diapers.

The concern for many at that point is - will they still accept me?

If they don't, then they haven't got respect for your respect of them.

Obviously, in other cases wherein you are around others on a non-living daily basis, there is no real need to tell them anything.

example: when I told my mother and sister about my own wearing.

I can say, however, that our relationship grew stronger from it and they no longer have to ask what I'll want for Christmas/birthdays. :lol:

I digress.

Comments?

Why doesn't said youngster just buy some black trashbags made for the small trashcans, and then tie them up and dispose of them in the large trash can or dumpster picked up by the trash company, than said youngster does not have to worry about smelly diapers, or about said family or friends finding them, as they will already be in a large trash bin. Or if said youngster lives in a town where people need to bring their own trash to the dump, said youngster can take it his or her self.

(I like the way 'said youngster' sounds)

quote 'singner 'Jul 29

Should I tell the people around me that I wear?

need to hide the diapers.

The concern for many at that point is - will they still accept me?

If they don't, then they haven't got respect for your respect of them.