LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Tena?

okay so here is the deal im about to switch brands of pullups from assurance to Tena what i was wondering though before i do this i was wondering how they ship there samples i ordered me a sample of there Tena Super and was wondering how they will come in case some one asks me what they are and i can play dumb about it if some one decides to be noisy

Hi Diaper666 you do not say where you are-but you use the word Diaper so I suspect you are in America.

Over here in the UK the Tena Nappies are delivered in two plastic packs (either 24 or 28 or 32 items per pack according to absorbancy) per one large cardboard box with only the item numbers on the box-they no longer have TENA written on the box-so no one will actually know what the contents are unless they are familiar with Tena's product codes !

I would expect that you will also get the same packages over there as al ot of things are now "standardised" for shipping purposes !

Enjoy the Diapers

Actually I ordered a sample from them a while ago. they came two weeks ago, and I didn't remember the request. I believe it says something along the lines of "Sample enclosed" but doesn't say what's inside, it was a plastic envelope (opaque), don't think it even said the name either. I also am assuming that you are ordering a sample from the manufacture..not a third party?

ya i did it from the Tena site but thanks that's all i needed to know

Your quite welcome, BTW I didn't like them, but they sent me a medium and I'm smaller..they didn't give me a sense of comfort for protection but I did wear them out and wet them once or twice. So what the heck they were free!

I was a long time TENA pull-up user but switched to ProtectionPlus after TENA changed their product...got cheaper on the quality. I tried many brands to replace and after a thorough self non-scientific test my nod goes to Protection Plus.

And yes UK says "Nappies" and "Slip-ons", we here in the USA say "Diapers" and "Pull-ups" and Pacifier vs. dummy, LOL and we both speak the same language :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I wasn't that impressed with the Tena pull-ups. I never felt that secure in them and they got quite clumpy when wet. That was a long time ago though so they may have changed.

I still love the Tena Slip Maxi - they just seem to fit me perfectly and hold a lot of pee :D