LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddys And Mummys What Do U Get From Abdl

Hi,

I was just wondering what all you daddys and mummy like about caring for an adult baby, what makes you want to do this? I could never imagine wanting to do it, and i suppose its the same thing for you when it comes to wearing a diaper, i dunno, but thats the point, I dont know and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me/everyone else thats ever wondered?

Many thanks

melly

Well... actually... aside from being the baby, i'll baby Mommy (<that sounded odd) every so often... one in ten times... about. She doesn't mind being babied either, but she likes the Mommy role. She claims, and i agree, the control and dominance that goes along with it is really a nice addition. Also, i (supposively) look adorable in a diaper or dresses... as does she. Plus she acts all cutesy when she's a baby and it's fun to take care of her... and of course, vise versa. Also when i'm bad, she loves making me learn my lesson with all her insane punishments.

Parenting in the AB world... caring for the baby is really the whole point... but the dominance and control really adds to it.

-Sophie

I once discussed that with a mommy and she told me that being the caregiver, instead of the baby, is just the flip-side of the same coin. She got so much enjoyment out of the nurturing, caring and taking care of ABs, and they got enjoyment out of being the one being nurtured and taken care of. It seems odd to us because we think we're demanding so much with so little in return, but in fact, we just want the opposite of what they want and so in that way, it's a perfect match. They're getting their needs met too -be it the need to nurture, or be the dominant partner, or whatever.

Speaking personally as soemone who has experienced both being a baby and being a caretaker, it does seem like we demand a lot and at times taking care of a big baby does feel like alot of work but it's also really rewarding. It just feels wonderful for my partener to be willing to give over control to me and just let me treat them like I want to: just spoiling them innocently and being intimate with them without it being sexual in anyway. I love being babied but at the same time I love babying my daddy and making him feel as loved and safe and secure as he makes me.

Thanks for your replies, ver interesting, i wanted to get some firs hand opinion cos a lot of what is written is very much baby orientated I dont really get to read from the M/D's point of view. Thanks for being open with your replies and how u see it, loved the stuff from people who do both!

melly

xx

I love everything about it. I could go on for hours how much I love treating my baby like a baby. But the main reason is I can put my baby into another world. It is fun to watch how relaxed my adult friend gets as the baby comes out. It is amazing how the world just seems to slip away. It is very intimate to have someone trust you enough to allow you to do what you need to as a care giver. As the care giver (or at least for me) it is powerful to watch my baby become a new person, one without a care in the world. Man I wish I could keep my baby 24/7.

I know...*sigh* Why do they have to grow up? I love the stories where someone is being babied and they decide to stay like that. I wish that life worked that way, but unfortunately we can't do that unless you're filthy rich and even then I don't think anyone could truly be happy being a baby full time. It's like wearing diapers 24/7 eventually you'll get burned out on it. Still it might be fun for a few months.

Well, i can only speak from my own personal expeirience but for me being a Daddy gives me a sence of purpose. Having a person rely and depend upon you totaly is a wonderful feeling. Cuddling up with your baby on the sofa, bottle feeding her is such a intense expeirience, the intimacy and connection as your holding her in your arms, looking into her eyes as your holding her bottle...wow, still get goose bumps now. There is a total power shift in a parent/baby relationship, the baby has total 100% trust and respect in thier parent, the baby lets go of all of their power and is basicaly controlled by their parent figure, to some degree there is the Domination and submission element. I get out of being a daddy the total feeling of being wanted and needed, the feeling of total adoration and dependency from my lil girl. Also there is a bond between the 2 people that is beyond a partnership relationship, to be parent and baby its alot deeper emotionaly and physicaly. I get to give the baby the things she needs, comfort, protecting, support, feeding, bathing, clothing, changing, love, everything a baby needs. I love being a Daddy because it gives both me and the girl amazing feelings to be cared for and looked after, giving elements that are not standard in a vanilla relationship. Bad thing is, once you have had these expeiriences and become single again for 1 reason or another, you miss this interaction terribly. Being a Daddy with no baby is not fun at all!

Adam