LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aroused While Spanking

Issues

When my girlfriend spanks me, I never get aroused, but the thought of it does. Is anyone else like this? I wish I did though because when I get off her lap it would be funner lol.

If I think about it while it is happening i kinda do but not really, besides its pretty hard to think when your bums being spanked red lol.

• 1 year later...

Oddly enough women and men react differently to stimuli. Spanking, depending on the severity, can kick in your adrenalin (your fight or flight response). IN GENERAL womens' instincts usually take to flight when possible, and men take to fighting. My guess is you are a fight (or at least your body thinks it is), and when you get spanked blood is moved to your muscles, etc... This makes getting an erection hard (haha, didn't intend that but I'll take credit). Many men do get stimulated during spanking. If you want to change this, I would suggest your mommy spank you more gently while you concentrate. Also, intermittently stop the spanking for sex play. Switching back and forth. If you work on it, with a willing partner you should be able to condition yourself to gain the response you are looking for. Then you can ratchet up the spanking intensity, backing off and reconditioning as needed. Good luck and have fun.

that's fine, just get her to spank you a little while before play commences so the thought of it is still fresh, and try and keep adding something knew or changing the scene of it until you both get it right. You'll finally get it right and both be rewarded.

• 2 weeks later...

I think, mxgangrel, you have it backwards. A man who is in fight mode is more likely to have an erection than one who is in flight mode.

I appreciate the fact check, and I realize it is convoluted and confusing, but relaxation via the Parasympathetic Nervous System is required for an erection. Please note the following,

"Another role that the PSN play in the pelvis is in sexual activity. In males, the cavernous nerves from the prostatic plexus stimulate smooth muscle in the fibrous trabeculae of the coiled helicene arteries to relax and allow blood to fill the corpora cavernosum and the corpus spongiosum of the penis, making it rigid to prepare for sexual activity. Upon emission of ejaculate, the sympathetics participate and cause peristalsis of the ductus deferens and closure of the internal urethral sphincter to prevent semen from entering the bladder. At the same time, parasympathetics cause peristalsis of the urethral muscle, and the pudendal nerve causes contraction of the bulbospongiosus (skeletal muscle is not via PSN), to forcibly emit the semen. During remission the penis becomes flaccid again. In the female, there is erectile tissue analogous to the male yet less substantial that plays a large role in sexual stimulation. The PSN cause release of secretions in the female that decrease friction. Also in the female, the parasympathetics innervate the fallopian tubes which helps peristaltic contractions and movement of the oocyte to the uterus for implantation. The secretions from the female genital tract aids in semen migration. The PSN (and SN to a lesser extent) play a huge role in reproduction.[2]"

Please note the second sentence. It is most applicable to male stimulation. I may have been wrong about female aroual, I believe I confused it with female orgasm. Thank you for making me review. In the end we are both wrong as fight and flight both refer to sypathetic nervous system responses. Oops and thanks again. Sorry for any confusion.