LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Implement For Diaper Spanking

Issues

Hello,

I like to be spanked while I'm wearing a disposable diaper, really hard so I feel the impact. Problem with this is the fluff inside the diaper gets all messed up and sometimes the diaper can be broken. Anyone have any suggestions of a good implement that can spank a diaper hard without damaging it?

It sounds like you would be better off wearing cloth and plastic pants, that way they can beat you good and the diaper will stay together.

I will wait in line and bring my own plastic pants and diaper, if you have someone to spank me, I'v never been spanked but there is always a first time.

It sounds like you would be better off wearing cloth and plastic pants, that way they can beat you good and the diaper will stay together.

I will wait in line and bring my own plastic pants and diaper, if you have someone to spank me, I'v never been spanked but there is always a first time.

I suspect even though I've never had that pleasure that the better quality disposables, ie Abenas would hold up better.

Is your diaper wet or dry before your spanking or do you wet it during it.

May be OT but my dream is to be spanked over a diaper while i soak the hell out of it.

Ah thanks I think I'll try cloth w/ plastic pants.

Yea its good i told my girlfriend about my fantasy when I was drunk and she was hell into it. she started role playing out of the blue and even suggests doing it all the time lol

You can pick up some cheap plastic pants on the net, and if your thin enough a bath towel makes a great cloth diaper, and a very thick one at that.

Just remember to buy the plastic pants much bigger than you really are, or the diaper won't fit, I'm a skinny guy and find a pair of large works better than a medium for me, and it looks more babylike also.