LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

7/15 - Today's Member Spotlight Photo...

While I respect the decision for the person to submit his photo (I wouldn't be so bold!), I really wish he would have cleaned his toilet beforehand. :o

CDL

Wow, that toilet is Foul-- and I've had some bachelor pads in my time! :lol: SRLY, dude-- yuk. ...Good luck with any ladies you get back to your place.

Yeah, props to any Joe/Jane Blow with brass enough to actualy post a diaper-pic... but come on-- straighten up the "frame" area of the pic a little. It's always a little distracting to see clothes scattered around, trash, any "post-keg dorm-room" kinda scene. I really don't care if your place is a mess-- but I don't have to see it. Take pride in your pic!

And oh yeah-- LOLZ to the backward diaper!!

wv

Not only that but it appears that he has his diaper on backwards.

I just figured that meant someone else had put it on him by force. :)

(And, whoever you are in the picture, good for you for putting it out there. You're a braver baby than I! Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it.)

I've submitted and never been chosen, and all my pics have a clean bedroom in the background. :/

EDIT: Posted about Sissy Spot, not Member Spot, but I'm nearly positive there hasn't been a female in that entire residence since he's lived there. That didy wasn't put on him by force, he did it all by himself. . .

Not going to add to the dirty toilet thing, but likely the diaper is on backwards cause he appears to have 2 diapers on. Some people put the outer diaper on backwards as its argued that it helps even out the padding.

Whats he doing looking down the toilet anyway?

Debating if he should clean it now or later LOL. Seriously though, that bathroom is disgusting. I live by myself and I never let my place get anywhere near that. Still, grats to having the courage to post a picture of yourself on here. But as was said, the pictures do look much better if taken in a clean setting. about the only things that I could think of having laying around that would help would be some toys, you know how kids are.

Guest Mandi Danielle

I reckon it's about time for those socks to go in the wash too. :lol:

Beth

That's the first thing I noticed! xD

I have only ever seen one bathroom that was dirtier... and I refused to use it. That's just kinda nasty. Erm... Comet and Bleach?

I think he should post another picture showing the bathroom all sparkly and clean, you know like a before and after pic.

In the new photo he should wear a diaper, (clean) socks, and a pair of those yellow rubber cleaning gloves. :lol:

Beth

I agree for the most part. But don't ya think that Mommy said, 'OK, if you're not going to clean the bathroom, you're going in a diaper NOW!!! AND it's staying on until the bathroom is clean!!'

So my suspicion is that the next pic will be of a clean bathroom and a VERY dirty diaper!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I agree for the most part. But don't ya think that Mommy said, 'OK, if you're not going to clean the bathroom, you're going in a diaper NOW!!! AND it's staying on until the bathroom is clean!!'

So my suspicion is that the next pic will be of a clean bathroom and a VERY dirty diaper!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Mommies can be mean like that! :lol: