LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

San Diego Get Together

For all you west coast babies I invite you to join Heidilynn, Tami, and couple of others and me down in San Diego for the pride parade. Heidilynn, Tami, and I will be representing the AB/DL community in the parade as well has having two other supporters. Just because we are in the parade doesn't mean you have to though. We welcome all comfort levels and all levels of participation. We also plan on spending some time down at the beach and tearing up the town! It should be a blast!

~Brian

I was just in Hillcrest yesterday and Friday to look for work. There's a lot of religious freaks there this week to try and"convert"everyone. I'm going to try to come down just to watch the parade. Not sure if I'll have any $$$ though. To whoever goes down there this weekend,please be careful. Hillcrest can be a violent town. In the past few months,one man was stabbed to death across the street from Rich's. And I believe 2 of the 3 transgenered people were raped as well as robbed. And if I remember correctly,last year's parade was marred by acts of hatecrimes later that night in Balboa Park. So be careful people! We have enough dead gays in this world due to hatred. If you go cruising in Balboa Park,keep your eyes out for thugs and cops. And try to travel in groups around Hillcrest. Other than that,the town looks gorgeous.

Cool good to know. It is nice though to have Tami with us, he is 6.4 almost 7 feet with his bonnet! And Hiedilynn is a black belt. I have my two sissy body guards with me! You should join us Pete, it would be nice to meet ya and share a beer. Our treat. :D

~Brian

I got Heidie's PM about the hotel and dates but no info about anything else. I have to work Friday day and night, so I'm shooting for Saturday if that works. I don't know much anything else other then the hotel *shrug* guess I'll wait for further instructions. :P

qwack

Will they self-destruct and go BOOM!!? :D

I feel like you're giving Hillcrest a bad name. It's not as scary as you're making it out to be and that area is actually pretty safe. If you head too far east you start running into crackheads and prostitutes but that's past North Park. Hillcrest is extremely gay friendly and usually when I'm around there walking around, I feel like I'm the only straight person. Be safe, but enjoy yourself.

I was just in Hillcrest yesterday and Friday to look for work. There's a lot of religious freaks there this week to try and"convert"everyone. I'm going to try to come down just to watch the parade. Not sure if I'll have any $$$ though. To whoever goes down there this weekend,please be careful. Hillcrest can be a violent town. In the past few months,one man was stabbed to death across the street from Rich's. And I believe 2 of the 3 transgenered people were raped as well as robbed. And if I remember correctly,last year's parade was marred by acts of hatecrimes later that night in Balboa Park. So be careful people! We have enough dead gays in this world due to hatred. If you go cruising in Balboa Park,keep your eyes out for thugs and cops. And try to travel in groups around Hillcrest. Other than that,the town looks gorgeous.

I feel like you're giving Hillcrest a bad name. It's not as scary as you're making it out to be and that area is actually pretty safe. If you head too far east you start running into crackheads and prostitutes but that's past North Park. Hillcrest is extremely gay friendly and usually when I'm around there walking around, I feel like I'm the only straight person. Be safe, but enjoy yourself.

I don't think he was trying to give the area a bad name, just telling us babies to look out. :)

~Brian

Exactly,Bri. I love Hillcrest. I was just letting the people that may not have ever been there to be careful. Don't get lulled into a false sense of security just because it's Pride Weekend. It's probably one of the safer parts of the city. And it's extremely friendly. In fact,it's so friendly,I don't have to cruise when I go,they do that for me..... :lol: Beautiful men. Beautiful women. Beautiful part of town.

Hey Pete, I just checked out your myspace. I thought I was the only Californian who likes Leinies. Gotta love their creamy dark and their Honey weis. Yum! Or I should say the only one in California who knows what the stuff is, since you are from Wisconsin.

~Brian

I really want to go, but not sure its my type of thing. Seems like (according to the info/pics) that it will be 99% gay people. Im not sure I want lots of guys hitting on me while im trying to march or even stand on the sidelines. I don't stand a chance with any of the girls there either <_<

Are there any abdl girls who want go to there with a guy? Send me a pm if interested. Id go with a girl if I had one to go with. Thanks

I really want to go, but not sure its my type of thing. Seems like (according to the info/pics) that it will be 99% gay people. Im not sure I want lots of guys hitting on me while im trying to march or even stand on the sidelines. I don't stand a chance with any of the girls there either <_<

Are there any abdl girls who want go to there with a guy? Send me a pm if interested. Id go with a girl if I had one to go with. Thanks

You don't have to worry about getting hit on. You don't even have to worry about being in the parade. There are after parade festivals going on. Heidi and I are gonna make sand castles at the beach! :) Yes there will be a lot of gay people around but hey, they are just as weird as we are. ;) The long beach parade was my first and I really enjoyed myself and it wasn't at all what I had expected.

So... If ya wanna come come. :D

You may have a representative from the Canadian contingent there. I'd definitely be game for it, some info on places to stay etc would be helpful. Keep me posted and stay in touch.

The all too verbose,

--BabyLex

> Marriott San Diego Mission Valley

> 8757 Rio San Diego Drive

> San Diego, California 92108

> United States

> 619-692-3800

Thats where we are staying. :) Its this weekend so better hurry Lex! Your you can go to orbitz and hit them up for rooms in the san Diego area. If you need to be picked up from the airport lemmie know. :D

Hey Pete, I just checked out your myspace. I thought I was the only Californian who likes Leinies. Gotta love their creamy dark and their Honey weis. Yum! Or I should say the only one in California who knows what the stuff is, since you are from Wisconsin.

~Brian

You can find some varieties of Leinie's at your local Bevmo. I love my profile. I've got almost 500 songs on it. I'm updating it,deleting and re-loading songs that are"broke". When I find time,I'll start posting the history of the Dixie Square Mall. It's a daunting project. I can't C&P. It'll all be done word by word. And it's a long history. I'll probably start on it tonight. We should meet up somewhere after the parade. I've got $50.00 I'm saving just for Saturday. I'm thinking someplace somewhat lowkey like #1 Fifth Ave. Or even Urban Mo's. Someplace with a smoking patio.

It depends on how you feel about gays,lesbians and transgendered people. I'm bisexual but I'm not going to cruise for men. I'm going because Heidi and Bri are going. And I haven't been to a gay pride in about 12 years. They are alot of fun. On the otherhand......it's been awhile since my itch has been scratched....MEOW! :D That and I'm a very strong supporter of gay marriage and unfortunetely,I don't think this state is ready for it yet and I'm afraid it will be voted down in November.

If you're planning on going and staying in a hotel, get your hotel room NOW. If you wait until you get here you might run into problems. A few years back on pride weekend we had to put up a traveling consultant from my roommates work because there weren't any hotel rooms in town left for under $500 a night. It's amazing that hotel rooms can sell out in a big city but it can happen. Wouldn't want to see that happen to anyone here.

Sorry for not comin' down to see you guys. I got hired back at Shell the night before. Worked 4pm to 2am. I would've came down but I have to ride the city bus to get there and time was a huge factor in my decision. I really wanted to be there this year with the Gay Marriage Vote to lend my support. Maybe next year.....