LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hugs From Robyn In Kentucky

Robyn

Hi ^.^ I'd been to DD site lots of times but never saw this board :blink: .... YEAH!!!!

OK, I *might* sometimes be a bit hyper & bouncy, but thats OK :P

I'm still a bit confused how I ended up in the AB/DL community, but I love it :D. We have one of THE coolest online communities in the world.

OK.. about me: Time to hurt your brains.. I'm not transgender, but I have male anatomy; Best way to describe myself is a controlled multiple personality. I have male & female personality aspects. Me (Robyn) I'm female., I act female, feel female and want to be treated as female. I have a male aspect as well. He's.. less bouncy and is just discovering his sissy side; wanting to explore being a little panty boi. I'm Bisexual, and totally NOT hung up on gender. Your gender is between your ears, not your legs :P

Oddly, I sometimes am a good "aunty" to lil ones and my male aspect is a fairly good 'uncle' too. I'm also a sometimes baby-fur (Coyote type) and have a few baby-furs I take care of. I guess that I'm very open to lots of things, except for for humiliation and (excess) pain.

OK.. umm, I'm all out of energy at he moment

Thankee to everyone here,

Robyn

Hi ^.^ I'd been to DD site lots of times but never saw this board :blink: .... YEAH!!!!

OK, I *might* sometimes be a bit hyper & bouncy, but thats OK :P

I'm still a bit confused how I ended up in the AB/DL community, but I love it :D. We have one of THE coolest online communities in the world.

OK.. about me: Time to hurt your brains.. I'm not transgender, but I have male anatomy; Best way to describe myself is a controlled multiple personality. I have male & female personality aspects. Me (Robyn) I'm female., I act female, feel female and want to be treated as female. I have a male aspect as well. He's.. less bouncy and is just discovering his sissy side; wanting to explore being a little panty boi. I'm Bisexual, and totally NOT hung up on gender. Your gender is between your ears, not your legs :P

Oddly, I sometimes am a good "aunty" to lil ones and my male aspect is a fairly good 'uncle' too. I'm also a sometimes baby-fur (Coyote type) and have a few baby-furs I take care of. I guess that I'm very open to lots of things, except for for humiliation and (excess) pain.

OK.. umm, I'm all out of energy at he moment

Thankee to everyone here,

Robyn

YAY!! robin.....your finally here

*Pounces BackinDiapers*

Hi! ^_^ Thank you for popping in to welcome me :D

I think this place could be fun!

umm, oops.. was pouncing you to forward? :huh:

oh well.. *looks for others to pounce, spying DiaperBigBoy and twitches diapered butt in anticipation*

Welcome welcome welcome!!! I'm new here also! Well I've been a lurker for a bit but never posted till yesterday. So yay us!!!