LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Guess I Should Say Hellooooooo

Well I've lurked on this forum for a few months now and posted nothing until today. Since I've now broke the ice and wrote a few posts I guess I'll say hello and speak a bit about me for everyone's ultimate enjoyment. I'm a stereotypical ABDL in many regards. My screenname is BackInDiapers, well because I am a frequent binge and purge ABDL. As with most I'm sure. This last stint took me away from my beloved diapers for more than 2 years and I just snapped and told my wife I was buying some again. Wait lets go back a bit about me as a person..lol. I'm 32 male, married and have been happily for over 2 years now. I've been blessed with meeting women who will accept my diaper tirades. My wife accepted my obsession pretty well back then but it got to be too much. I was trying to wear 24/7 and wanting more and more diaper related things and I kinda left her outta the loop and was very selfish. So as the story goes we started going to church a LOT and with church came all these feelings of guilt over the diapers and POOF, the diapers went bye bye. With much tragedy in our lives and realizing that church wasn't for us I started thinking about diapers again. This time in moderation because after all I'm older and wiser, right? lol. But I think there is a change this time. I won't let it rule me and I already don't feel so drawn to it like I once did. I've pretty much only wanted to wear diapers now and not so much an AB aspect of it. Anywho....I'm long winded about such things. Just wanted to say HEY! And that I'll be a regular poster I'm sure. Nice to see so many intelligent sophisticated posters on this forum. Some folks with brains always make forums much more entertaining.

Hi there - welcome!

I can relate to a lot of what you said in your post. I'm a binge nappy user too! My wife (married 9 years) knows about things and tolerates the occasional nappy wearing/using but when it gets too much it definitely comes between us. I was on the boards/groups around 1997 and was also amazed to find this board with what seems like some normal people!! I guess as the internet spreads to every corner of the globe it wont just be the more extreme among us who join in :)