LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What A Day!

Well I told my wife I was going to buy diapers today both depends and baby diapers which I use for doublers. This morning I went to Kroger's and they had the new pampers size 7 but not the depends which I like. I wasn't going to buy one at one place and then go somewhere else so I decided to go to the Walgreen's across the street. As my luck would have it they had the depends but not the baby diapers.

By this time I had to get along with other things I had to do today so I figured I would just go hit Wal mart sometime this evening. Later when I got to Walmart they had the Huggies overnights so I decided to try them for fun ( btw so far I like them.) However when I went to get the depends they had the ones I like but not in my size. So iwent ahead and got the huggies and decided I would pick up the depends at CVS. When I got to my CVS I remebered that I only had a few condoms left, so I found the depends and then wlaked around like a dolt because I could not find the rubbers. I was seriously contemplating asking where they were when I found them in the aisle before the depends.

Well I thought I would share that with you all. Stay dry.