LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Meetup

I'm afraid, all you ever get here is promises, no one really seems to want to go and meet others. I also guess n one wants to organise sucj an event, I've spoken to numerous (supposedly) fetish clubs. It's hard to get a host, let alone the financial backing to put on a meet.

The Blackpool meet was just meant to be a group of people meeting, maybe in a pub. I like the idea of meeting like minded friends, with no pressure. does anyone think the same way. If we all went to a specific place where we could meet each other. We would know each other by wearing a ribbon or a band or something that only us would recognise. Might be fun.

I would be willing to meet someone but only DL's

The Blackpool meet was just meant to be a group of people meeting, maybe in a pub. I like the idea of meeting like minded friends, with no pressure. does anyone think the same way. If we all went to a specific place where we could meet each other. We would know each other by wearing a ribbon or a band or something that only us would recognise. Might be fun.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  • 2 weeks later...

hi there im trying to get some people together for a meet in blackpool im there between 10-14th of october. i dont know if this was the same meet that you meant. i will be staying at the new president onthe above dates. if you want to see what i look likewatch bbc 1 @ 7 on thursday 15th sept. it was my last trip to blackpool i was wearing a nappy most of the time you might be able to notice it.

drop me a line adultbabyboy@fsmail.net