LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cupid: Baby, Or Brawny?

Okay, so I was thinking yesterday, is Cupid(not that I believe in him :P )a baby in a diaper, or a grown man in a loin cloth? What is a loin cloth anyways? Isn't it kind of like a diaper? And if cupid is a baby isn't it funny that a baby in a diaper is shooting arrows at people making grown people fall in love? idk maybe it's a dumb question, but I've been wondering about it since yesterday.

Edited by ziva

Thanks for asking about me. Most people never mention me except on 14th Feb.

I Cupid am most often potrayed as a chubby little boy with a pair of wings. I was originally portrayed as a man by the Greeks, but later I took on my baby form, mainly because I am the son of Venus, and a very naughty mischievous one at that..........so was seen as more likely to be a child (Medieval people thought that a grown man shouldn't be naughty and mischievous like me, lol). I also ended up looking like a child, because my charachter was confused in later years with a Hindu god of love (who's name I don't remember) that is also a baby with a bow and arrow.

Love

Cupid

PS) What do you mean by saying you don't believe in me? No arrow for you sweetie!

He always looks like a baby in a diaper to me.

Years ago I worked for a company where the IT staff assigned network names for people's computers from a book of names in mythology. I pulled strings and had mine named "cupid". Made me smile. :)

("Kourotrophos" might have been appropriate too, but, too long to fit...)

I know that Hercules and Xena were pretty far from reliable sources of mythology learning, but I always liked the way they portrayed Cupid in Herc. He was a young man with big wings like Angel in X-Men. Anyway, it was pretty scary when he went 'green-eyed-monster' on Hercules.

By the way, that's where that term came from I believe, Cupid had a problem with envy, he would literally become a monster when he got jealous, and it had green eyes (Think...Hulk with wings...o.O)

I have always known cupid as a naked person. Most often a naked child.mm maybe thats the reason he was put in a nappy... pictures of naked underaged persons are not popular...but basically.. I have only seen cupid as a child in a napppy in the old american cartoons, like the tom and jerry ones and so, and I guess they had to dress him someway because nudity wasn't very well accepted... so basically, I think it's an american tradidition to dress cupid in a nappy... Maybe all americans deep down are DL without knowing it..